/arlene spark
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kori Petrovic" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Arlene Spark" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GrowNYC's Youthmarket Manager/Driver job position

Dear Arlene,

GrowNYC’s is currently recruiting for Youthmarket Manager/Driver positions. If you could please circulate the attached job description, I’d appreciate it. Thank you.

Agriculture is seasonal in New York, as is the job of the Youthmarket Manager/Driver. The position will start with training days in late May, with full-time/seasonal work beginning in late June and ending in late November. The Youthmarket Manager/Driver will work between 30-40 hours per week. The position pays $15/hour and includes only statutory benefits. For additional information about Youthmarket, please see our website at www.grownyc.org/youthmarket. Please submit cover letter, resume, and three references to Kori Petrovic, Youthmarket Program Coordinator, at [log in to unmask].

Direct link to job description:
http://www.grownyc.org/files/gmkt/jobs/YMmgrdriver.pdf

Sincerely,
Kori Petrovic