Getting to Yes on Salt: How to Translate Conflicting Evidence into Public Health Policy
the last of our Spring 2014
Food Policy for Breakfast Seminar Series

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Health officials, scientists and the food industry debate science and policy on salt. Is there common ground for action?
Panelists

Dr. Thomas Farley,

Former Commissioner of Health, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and Joan M Tisch Fellow for Public Health at the Roosevelt House Institute for Public Policy at Hunter College

Dr. Sandro Galea,

Gelman Professor and Chair Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University

Moderated by Nicholas Freudenberg,

Faculty Director, NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College.

The Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College

47-49 East 65th Street between Madison and Park

 Breakfast held from 8:30am - 10:00am;

*Program begins at 8:45

Stay tuned for news, events and our e-newsletter.
We'll announce the schedule and programming for our Fall 2014 Food Policy for Breakfast Seminar Series
this summer.
STAY CONNECTED
Facebook    Twitter
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College | 2180 Third Avenue | New York | NY | 10035