The Goldman Sachs Undergraduate Camp is a two-day program for Black, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American college undergraduate freshmen and sophomores who are interested in exploring the numerous career paths in the financial services industry, and learning more about summer internship opportunities at the firm. The program features challenging and interactive case studies, career workshops, technical and soft skills training, and networking with Goldman Sachs business and recruiting professionals.

Eligible students must be:

• Current college freshmen or sophomores

• Black, Latino/Hispanic, or Native American

• Any major

Please see the attached flyer for more information. You should apply directly via the Goldman website (directions on the flyer) -- The application deadline is Sunday, May 11th.

If you would also like me to send your resume directly to the Goldman recruiter to make sure your application is considered, please make sure to email me your resume by 9:00pm on Wednesday, May 7th.

Sandra Shih (Shoki Se)
Pre-Business Advisor
Hunter College
695 Park Avenue E 1004