We are having the 2014 GreenThumb Summer Fest at Marcus Garvey Park in
Harlem on June 21st.

This is a celebration of NYC's community gardens, and it is in conjunction
with Make Music New York. There will be live music, elected officials, a
children's zone, workshops and local food vendors, etc.

We are currently recruiting volunteers for the event. We would ideally love
to have around 20 from 9am - 1pm, and another 20 from 1pm - 5pm. They will
get a free T-shirt and lunch. It should be a really fun event!

Best regards,

Carolyn Schaefer
GreenThumb Summer Fest
Task Force Coordinator
917-568-3974

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);