Men and women (between ages 18-28 years) wanted as healthy controls for a New York University Nutrition and Skin Research Study!

All participants will receive a $25 gift card and a copy of their study results!

To participate you will need to complete 2 study visits (approximately 2 hours, total time). You will need to complete a 5-day food record, a questionnaire on your skin history, food beliefs, and health history, one body composition assessment, and one blood draw.  For more information on your eligibility or the study please email [log in to unmask] or call NYU at 212-992-7898.

THANK YOU!