This Thursday, 8/7 from 11am - 5pm there will be a day of celebration and programming at La Marqueta (116th St. and Park Avenue). This will be a large gathering of farmers' market vendors, a Youth Market (El Barrio Youth Marqueta), music, arts and crafts activities and more!

Learn more on our website (with more details to come):

http://nycfoodpolicy.org/la-marqueta-farmers-market-el-barrio-youth-marqueta-event/
The NYC Food Policy Center will be tabling and we hope many Hunter faces there! Please feel free to email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with questions.

--
Ashley Rafalow, MPH
Operations and Communications Coordinator