Good morning everyone,

I am writing to remind you about the upcoming event that Kaplan and the Psychology Department are coordinating for students interested in pursuing medical school:

8/20, 6pm, HW707C

MCAT IInformation Session:  The AAMC has approved the first major changes to the MCAT in more than 20 years.  How will it impact you and your chances for admission to med school?  Learn more about the changes and how to prepare for the new test at this information session!

I have attached a flyer with more details and appreciate you sharing with any students who may be interested in attending.

Thank you.