Very busy dental practice in Astoria would like to provide one or two individuals with the opportunity to train as a dental assistant.  We offer a free dental assistant training program.  This is not a paid position.  It is a leaning position only and a great opportunity for anyone interested in the dental field.  Intern will be offered a 500 hour training program with the doctors and staff.  During this time, we will provide full dental assisting knowledge for taking x-rays, dental terminology, sterilization techniques, and much more.  The intern will clock in and out in order to record internship hours.  All office staff and interns must provide and wear their own scrubs.  At the end of the program, the intern will receive a letter of recommendation which can be used for any work interview or dental school application.  We can not guarantee employment but this is a wonderful opportunity for some real like experience in the dental field.

Please note that this is not a paid internship and we are not a certified dental assistant educational institution.

Interested candidates should forward their resumes and cover letters to [log in to unmask].