[Sex Ed Docu.PNG]

This month Planned Parenthood of New York City’s Activist Council has planned Sex Ed Weeks of Action: September 8-21 to raise awareness about sexual and reproductive health issues in New York City.  On behalf of our wonderful team of volunteer leaders, I wanted to extend an invitation to you, your colleagues, and friends to participate in any and all of the opportunities below!

Calendar Digest for Sex Ed Weeks of Action #SEWoA2014

Sex Ed Social @ Harlem Tavern
September 10, 7-9pm
Reproductive Freedom Activists & Friends, let’s unite in solidarity for a night of networking and mingling in good company.
Food & Drink specials available.
Featuring: Birth Control Justice Timeline
RSVP: bit.ly/SexEdSocial

“How to Lose Your Virginity” Film Screening with Filmmaker @ Hostos Community College
September 12, 6-8pm
Film screening and discussion with filmmaker, Therese Shechter.
Co-sponsored by Hostos Community College and YWCA of Brooklyn
RSVP: bit.ly/SexEdDocu

Activist Council Training  @PPNYC
September 13, 10am-5pm
Want to join PPNYC’s Activist Council?  No prior knowledge or experience is necessary- just enthusiasm for reproductive freedom and a commitment to justice.
RSVP: bit.ly/ACFall2014

Sex Ed for the AC on LGBTQ Inclusivity @ PPNYC
September 15, 6:30-8pm
Join the Sex Ed Advocacy Group for their series "Sex Ed for the AC." In the past, they've hosted workshops on topics including STI prevention and Childhood Development. This next workshop will be on LGBTQ Inclusivity and will be led by Chelsea Fullerton.
RSVP: bit.ly/SexEdLGBTQ

People’s Climate March @ Columbus Circle
September 21, 11:30am
We will march together in solidarity, recognizing that environmental issues directly impact people’s reproductive health.
RSVP: bit.ly/PPNYClimate

Safer Sex Kit Outreach in all NYC boroughs
September 8-21
Find us by following #SEWoA2014

**If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to PPNYC’s Community Organizer at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 212-724-7302.

[Sex Ed Social Flyer 2 - Flyer (1).png]

[Sex Ed Docu.PNG]

[PPNYC AC 2014.JPG]