Dear CUNY School of Public Health Community,

The CUNY School of Public Health is pleased to partner with the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Division of Substance Abuse and invite you to the premiere of "The Fix" on Friday September 5th at our Lehman College Campus.

This event is free and open to the public.

The 500 seat house is already sold out, so you can no longer RSVP.  I am told, however, that Lehman College theater has arranged for additional seating.

So please join us as our third season of the First Fridays Film and Dialogue Series on Health and Social Justice moves to the Bronx!!!

See you at the movies!!

Lynn Roberts, PhD

Assistant Professor, Community Health

CUNY School of Public Health

2180 Third Avenue, Room 530

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);