Please see position announcement below...

/arlene spark
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tammy Lee Christensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 8, 2014 at 10:16:20 AM EDT
To: Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Tammy Lee Christensen resume

My former boss, over 20 years ago is looking for a temp, please see email below. Thanks.

Tammy Christensen

Sent from my iPhone

TLC Disclaimer:
This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

Begin forwarded message: