Dr. Ma needs volunteers for an event she is hosting. The details for the event are below:

Event date: Saturday, September 20th

Event time: 8:30am - 1pm
Volunteers needed 7am - 2pm

Location: Mount Sinai St. Luke's Hospital
113th st between Morningside and Amsterdam avenue

Details: Fun event for the community with talks about breast cancer and workshop on beauty, make up and exercises. We need help the day before the event for planning and also the day of event for set-up, register patient, arrange food setup, and directing patients. We will provide volunteer hours and certificates for volunteering hours. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Gift bags will be given.

Contact:
Lisa Matthews
tel:212-523-5222

[Flyer attached]