Dear Community Partners:

 Some of you have reached out to me seeking additional Ebola information to share with your clients and networks. I have attached our latest Ebola FAQ’s in English, French and Spanish- as well as palm cards in French and English. Also, for more information about Ebola, please click here or call 311.

 Thank you for helping us share this important health information with all our community members in Harlem and Northern Manhattan.

Take care,
Carmen

Carmen Diaz-Malvido, MS

Assessment and Outreach Coordinator

East and Central Harlem District Public Health Office

NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

161-169 East 110th Street

New York, NY 10029

Phone: (212) 996-8559

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.jpg@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0

cid:image002.jpg@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0cid:image003.jpg@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0 cid:image004.jpg@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0 cid:image005.jpg@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0 cid:image006.jpg@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0 cid:image007.png@01CF69D5.F68ED4E0 NYC Healthy Neighborhoods

Sent from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

--
EHCHC, Inc

East Harlem Community Health Committee, Inc

--

Ashley Rafalow, MPH
Director, Operations and Communications

212.396.7744

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);