From: Lewis, Justine [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 12:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MealTime Mate Program

I would like to thank you very much for your continued support of our Mealtime Mate Volunteer Feeding program at  North Shore University Hospital.  It would be greatly appreciated if you could once again, post the attached flyer so that the students majoring in both Nursing  and Nutrition/ Dietetics see this opportunity to volunteer in our Meal Time Mates Program.

If you are not the appropriate person to distribute this flyer, please provide me with the contact name and their information so that I may forward this flyer on to them.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 516-562-4947.  Again, thank you very much for your assistance. I know the students are truly making a difference in the recovery process for our patients.

Regards,

Justine Lewis

Volunteer Department

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.