Please see letter below. /as

I am the chair of a new undergraduate Food Studies program at The New School in NYC.  We are developing a new class "Food and the Human Body" and we are looking for a part-time faculty member to create the class and teach it.  The position would be appropriate for an advanced graduate student or a practicing professional who would like to teach.  The class may be online or onsite depending on the circumstances of the person interested.

We would appreciate any suggestions you might have.  Please have an interested person contact me directly.

Thank you so much for any consideration you might give this request.

Regards,
Bea Banu

--

Bea Banu

Chair, Undergraduate Food Studies Program

The New School for Public Engagement

School of Undergraduate Studies

Bachelor's Program for Adult and Transfer Students

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor of Nutrition

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College & The CUNY Graduate Center

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L:
Click here: LISTSERV 16.0 - Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the NFS-L List