On behalf of the ASDA Predental Committee at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine , we would like to extend an invitation to you to our Getting into Dental School seminar. According to our past surveys, this session has been extremely helpful for those interested in dental school, for those applying to dental school, and for those interested in networking. As committee members of this organization at Columbia, we dedicate ourselves to helping you succeed. We will be discussing several topics such as the DAT, Personal Statement, Admissions and Interview, and Life in Dental School. All of these will help you in your journey to dental school. Pick our brains and ask questions that you wouldn't ask elsewhere. We hope to make this experience worthwhile for you.

Do not hesitate to email us: [log in to unmask]

Date: Saturday, November 8th, 2014

Time: 9 AM - 1 PM

Location: Hammer Health Science Library Room 401 (HSC-401, 4th floor)

Food: Provided

Fun: Guaranteed

Attire: Casual

Address: 701 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032

Directions: Take the A, C or 1 uptown train and get off at 168th and Broadway and walk westward to Hammer Health Sciences Library

Please RSVP here as soon as possible so we have an approximate count for food!

http://goo.gl/forms/vp8Uw6pPLJ