We are now registering students for an exciting online course that we are offering at the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine in the upcoming Spring semester. Students enrolled at any College or University can take these courses. The courses run from January 6th - April 22nd, 2015.It will also be offered in the Summer and Fall semester next year as well.
The Dog is an online course (3 credits) specifically designed for undergraduate students interested in learning more about dogs, especially those planning careers in Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Technical Programs. Students will be introduced to a number of topics, including evolution, domestication, anatomy, biology, role in society, physiology, behavior, and health of the dog. Students enrolled at any College or University can take this course. For more information about the class or enrollment, contact Jeff Hendel ([log in to unmask]<https:[log in to unmask]>), program assistant or Dr. Patrick Larkin, Ph.D.  ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), the director of the class.

Registration for Spring (2015) will begin soon. Reserve your spot today!

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Hendel
Distance Education Program Assistant
University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine