Please see below and attached.

From: John Chaich [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 5:32 PM
To: Susan Klitzman
Subject: Paid global health and aging internship opportunity for graduate students in NY

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of Stephanie Lederman, Executive Director of the American Federation for Aging Research (AFAR), I am writing to share an opportunity for public health and international relations graduate students in the New York area.

The inaugural Clarence Pearson Internship in Global Health and Aging will provide a paid, semester long experience for students interested in interdisciplinary research in aging worldwide and aims to provide networking and publishing opportunities.

We hope that you will encourage your students to apply and can help distribute through your program’s newsletter, website, or other communications.

Please feel free to distribute the attached pdf or link to this page:

http://www.afar.org/research/pearsoninternship/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in  advance for your support.

Sincerely,

John Chaich

Communications Officer, AFAR