Please find below information for students interested in joining our Young Professionals network. I would greatly appreciate your help circulating this information through your networks and student listservs.

GRAMEEN PRIMACARE’S YOUNG PROFESSIONALS (GPC YOPRO)

At Grameen PrimaCare we are only as strong as the strength of our partnerships. We want you to be a part of our growing network by becoming involved in GPC YoPro!

We are a group of young professionals between the ages of 21 and early 40’s who are passionate about health access and health equity for all people. We believe that access to affordable, quality healthcare is a human right.

Thank you in advance!

All the best,

Euny

--

Euny C. Lee, MS
Director, Research and Evaluation | Grameen PrimaCare

1460 Broadway, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10036

o 212.735.4079 | m 347.460.4333| [log in to unmask]

www.grameenprimacare.org

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter