Applications for the 2015 Gateways to the Laboratory Summer Program for Pre-MD-PhD students are now being accepted.

Find out more about the Gateways to the Laboratory Program and its unique blended learning format by clicking here.

The Gateways to the Laboratory Program is for:

·         Freshman and sophomores (at time of application) only;

·         Underrepresented minority, disabled and/or disadvantaged backgrounds;

·         US Citizens/Permanent Residents;

·         Students who wish to pursue the combined MD-PhD degrees after college.

The application deadline for this and most other summer programs is February 1, 2015.

Please view the “thank you” video that our 2013 Gateways class surprised us with on the final day.  I think the video will explain why this program is so special.

This summer program is for students who wish to pursue the combined MD-PhD degree.

Gateways to the Laboratory Summer Program in New York City for Pre-MD/PhD Students

For further information (including eligibility) and an on-line application, please visit our website:

Please note, our application deadline is February 1, 2015.

**********PLEASE REMIND YOUR STUDENTS TO CHECK THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.  *******************