The Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine will host its annual fall Pre-Health Day for Premedical Students on Saturday, November 22, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at our campus located at 148 N. 8th Street in Philadelphia, PA.   We would like to extend a cordial invitation to you and your students to attend.

For those students anticipating entry into the medical profession, it will provide an excellent opportunity to meet with representatives from Temple Health Science Center, which includes,  Temple University School of Pharmacy, Dentistry, College of Health Professions and Podiatric Medicine.  You will have the opportunity to find out more about the  support services that are available to graduates of our institution.

                The Open House will begin with registration at 9:30 a.m.  As in the past, the official program will begin at 10:00 a.m. and include talks on all the programs, a tour of our facilities, admissions and financial-aid information, information on our curriculum, post graduate opportunities and a question and answer session with a panel of physicians and students.  The event will conclude with a luncheon at 1:00 p.m.  During the reception we will have faculty members available at each table, to allow for continued discussion.

               Enclosed  are flyers and directions to TUSPM.   Please RSVP by Wednesday, at 1-215-625-5451, if you plan to attend expect.  We have a very informative day planned, and look forward to welcoming you to our campus.