From: Pre-Dental Society of Hunter College [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:20 PM
Subject: DAT Diagnostic Part 2

Hello Everyone!
I have included the attachment for those of you who are coming tomorrow to the DAT study session to take the second half of the diagnostic exam. Please print it out and bring it with you! We will meet in E505 on the 5th floor of the library from 1-3pm. I will not be able to be there in the beginning as I have an apptm at 1 but Albiona, our PDS treasurer, as kindly volunteered to administer the practice test until I can get there.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Rachel

--
[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]
Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown