I think the 1.1 trillion dollar bill makes the white potato a vegetable once again!   If I'm wrong, I'll let you know ASAP. /as

Key Points From the Spending Bill

By ROBERT PEAR

The federal spending bill includes funding for Middle East military operations, raises political donation limits and provides funds to fight Ebola.

Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://nyti.ms/1zJuqbS
To get unlimited access to all New York Times articles, subscribe today. See Subscription Options.
To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add [log in to unmask] to your address book.
Copyright 2014 | The New York Times Company | NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018