Do you have any last-minute questions about the Dietetic Internship Program at Hunter?  If you were unable to attend any of our F2F events, Dr. Gaba will have 2 phone-in info sessions via conference call.

There will be no presentation on these calls. Please review the information on our websites, linked below, and call with any specific questions you may have.

http://cuny.edu/site/sph/hunter-college/a-programs/graduate/nutrition/di.html

https://hunterip.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

These conference calls are scheduled for:

Friday December 19th from 4 to 5 PM

and

Monday January 28th from 6 to 7 PM

You do not need to register in advance to participate in either of these calls.

For both of these conference calls, the dial-in number is: (212)-396-6300

Access Code: 7670# Entry Code 17670#

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER AT ANY OTHER DAYS OR TIMES

Ann Gaba

Ann Gaba EdD, RD, CDN, CDE

Assistant Professor and Director of the Dietetic Internship Program

Nutrition Program in the School of Urban Public Health at Hunter College

CUNY School of Public Health

Room 611, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)