Registered Dietitian / Clinical Nutritionist – Ambulatory Pediatric GI Program

Registered Dietitians / Nutritionists at New York-Presbyterian never stop innovating. The best in the field, our Dietitians use medical nutrition therapy to treat our patients and enhance preventative and community care. We employ a consultant-like approach to support clinically diverse cases. We’re respected, participating members of the multidisciplinary team.  We are an Amazing Team!

Bring your acute and ambulatory care experiences to an organization that has contributed substantially to the study of nutrition and its relationship to various diseases.  You will have the opportunity to educate colleagues and train dietetic interns, as you develop nutrition treatment programs to ensure optimal nutritional care.

Right now we have an exciting new FULL TIME position in our AMBULATORY PEDIATRIC GI PROGRAM:

The ideal candidate must be a dynamic Registered Dietitian (RD) motivated to provide medical nutrition therapy for pediatric GI patients.  This opportunity will enable patients and families the advantages of a Dietitian working closely with interdisciplinary providers to insure outstanding individualized, patient centered care during their outpatient experience.

NYS certification (CDN) and a minimum of one (1) year of pediatric acute care experience is a must.  Experience in outpatient nutrition settings, GI Programs and/or a Master’s degree preferred.

Bilingual (English-Spanish) skills are a plus.

#1 in New York. #6 in the Nation. - U.S.News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2013-2014"

 Discover why we're #1 in New York - an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career.  NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.

Please forward your resume to:

Debra Katz  RD, MPH

Manager Ambulatory Nutrition

NY Presbyterian Weill Cornell

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor of Nutrition

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College & The CUNY Graduate Center

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L:
Click here: LISTSERV 16.0 - Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the NFS-L List