The following message has been sent on behalf of Ashley Rafalow:

THIS Friday, we are hosting a Film screening of the documentary: Cafeteria Man. The Film highlights the movement that is taking place across the nation to increase healthy school cafeteria options.

 The event will feature a cooking session, where participants can engage in preparing a 4-course meal! We will also hold a thoughtful discussion after the conclusion of the movie.

I have attached a flyer. A reminder email will be coming out later today.

We encourage you to RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you!
Anise Hines