From: "Ahris Kim (TBK)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Part-time Positions available for Taste Buds Kitchen

Good afternoon & Happy Friday!

I wanted to reach out on behalf of the team at Taste Buds Kitchen to let you know of employment opportunities that are available! Also attached are more detailed descriptions of the available positions.

Event Hosts: $15-20/hr + tips
We are looking for an energetic, up-beat, go-get 'em Event Host for our culinary events.

This person will:
- have a strong teaching background and be comfortable comfortable engaging and instructing kids of all ages.
- have a strong familiarity with the kitchen and cooking and baking skills desired.
- be able to host, lead and teach our culinary entertainment events for all ages (after school semester classes, birthday parties, adult classes, camps and workshops).

Event Assistants: $8-10/hr + tips
We are always on the lookout for upbeat assistants with great personalities who like to get their hands dirty.

This person will be able to:
- work in a fast paced environment and communicate with all ages.
- follow directions and be a team player are a must.

Responsibilities include assisting the Host, engaging our budding chefs ages 2 to 99 with age-appropriate content and energy, helping with event activities, preparing the recipe, keeping everything running smoothly, keeping the kitchen clean and organized and pre-baking food as needed.

Thank you for your time & hope you have a great weekend!

Ahris Kim
General Manager

<http://www.tastebudskitchen.com/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]