Hello!

I am a first-year medical student at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and Publicity Chair for the Latino Medical Student Association-Northeast (LMSA) executive board. We are holding our annual conference for undergraduate pre-medical students and current medical students on February 21, 2015, at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. Could you please forward the information below to your students? All students are welcome, especially those who are interested in working with underserved communities! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Joshua Prudent
MD Applicant- Class of 2018
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
LMSA NE Regional Publicity Chair

The Northeast Latino Medical Student Association is proud to present:

42nd Annual LMSA Northeast Regional Conference!
"Creando Alianzas in Solidarity for Latino Health"
Hosted by Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
on Saturday, February 21st, 2015 in Baltimore, Maryland!!!

The conference will feature speakers and workshops on major healthcare issues, a research poster session, and an exhibitor fair. By bringing together hundreds of students and professionals from across the northeast, the conference will provide an invaluable opportunity to develop partnerships that will help address problems pervasive in underserved communities through research, policy, and advocacy!

  *   Register with this LINK<http://lmsa-ne.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=dcccbb45918bd582b27144656&id=271e761068&e=1f2fa2e9b1>! Students who register by January 17 will be entered in a raffle for a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
  *   Visit our website<http://lmsa-ne.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dcccbb45918bd582b27144656&id=3e470cf14b&e=1f2fa2e9b1> for more information on our organization, the conference, our poster competition, accommodations, and other ways to get involved with LMSA!
  *   Like us<http://lmsa-ne.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dcccbb45918bd582b27144656&id=d492f3f8ff&e=1f2fa2e9b1> on FACEBOOK to stay up to date with our conference and other LMSA-sponsored events!!

Hope to see you there! Feel free to email me with any questions!

Sincerely,

Joshua Prudent
MD Applicant- Class of 2018