Please see below and attached.

From: "Vladimir B." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, January 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM
To: attiqa mirza <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Manager Position with Clinical Directors Network

Good Morning,

My name is Vladimir Bonhomme I am an Intern at Clinical Directors Network. I spoke with a Ms. Enzinga in regards to posting a position opening with CDN through Hunter-CUNY School of Public Health. CDN is currently looking for a Manager for our Clinical Education/Distance Learning department. If you can forward the opportunity to your current students as well as alumni. I have attached the position description and qualifications. Please feel free to contact me with any additional steps needed to send out the postings.

CDN is a network of Primary Care Clinicians, clinical researchers, and healthcare workers. We exist to provide peer support through training and education; to advocate for and to provide a clinician's perspective in the administration and management of Community Health Centers (C/MHCs); to develop and to promote new practice models for clinicians that integrate patient care with teaching, education, and research in C/MHCs; to advocate for meeting the health needs of underserved populations while providing quality healthcare for all; and to support clinicians who serve these populations.

Thank You,

Vladimir Bonhomme | Clinical Education Intern
Clinical Directors Network, Inc. (CDN)
5 West 37th Street, 10th Floor|New York, NY 10018 USA
*212-382-0699 ext. 221<tel:212-382-0699%20ext.%20221>|FAX: 212-382-0669<tel:212-382-0669>

www.CDNetwork.org<http://www.cdnetwork.org/>
CDN is a AHRQ Center of Excellence for Primary Care Practice-Based Research and Learning
www.ahrq.gov/research/rescenters.htm<http://www.ahrq.gov/research/rescenters.htm>

[Description: Description: facebook logo resized]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clinical-Directors-Network-Inc-CDN/139935186142697>  [Description: Description: twitter-bird-white-on-blue resized outlook] <https://twitter.com/CDN_eLearning>  [Description: rebelmouse-words] <https://www.rebelmouse.com/ClinicalDirectorsNetwork/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: All contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, are confidential and proprietary, and the sole property of the Clinical Directors Network (CDN). Any duplication and/or distribution of the contents of this e-mail, not including to the CDN, without express written permission of the CDN, or any use of the contents of this e-mail in a manner that is inconsistent with the objective of this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the sender only and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including any attachments.