The New York Academy of Sciences
A monthly digest of news, events, and resources from the Academy community.
Save the Date for the Academy's 2014 Gala

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's ResolutionsWe hope you're having a happy New Year and look forward to seeing you at the Academy soon. If getting the most out of your Academy Membership isn't one of your New Year's resolutions we encourage adding it to your list and visiting our Member Center to get a refresher on Membership benefits. You can also help us spread the word about the Academy. One way to do this is to purchase a Gift Membership for a colleague, friend or family member. There's still a few days left in our New Year's promotion—submit your Gift Membership request by January 15 and receive a 20% discount!

Cytokine-Based Immunotherapies

New Year Resolutions in the Headlines

Special Opportunities
Upcoming deadlines and programs that might be of interest.

  • Dream Big H2O challengeCall for volunteers! The Academy is partnering with Rocket21 on the Dream Big H2O challenge and we are looking for volunteers with expertise in water, sustainability, environmental science, technology, and/or innovation to serve as mentors to the Challenge Team and students. If you are interested please email Chenelle Bonavito [log in to unmask] by Friday, January 30, for more information.

New and Newsworthy Events & Publications

Academy members receive free or discounted access to all our events and publications. If you're not already a member, please visit our website to join.

Career Development
Events, articles, and resources for science careers.

From Our Community

Stay connected with the Academy's online communities.

We want the Academy eNews to respond to your needs and interests. Feel free to send us suggestions for content, topics you're particularly interested in, or news about what's happening in your field. Email [log in to unmask].

The Role of Nutrition in Dementia Prevention and Management

The New York Academy of Sciences
7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich St, 40th Fl
New York, NY 10007-2157
© 2015 The New York Academy of Sciences, All Rights Reserved.