Hello from Scranton, PA!

The Commonwealth Medical College (TCMC) AMSA Chapter will be hosting its annual Pre-Medical Open House on Saturday, March 28, from 9:30-2:30pm. All pre-medical students, parents, and even faculty members or advisors are welcome to attend. This event will allow guests to:

  *   Tour TCMC's state-of-the-art facilities
  *   Gain insight into the admissions process
  *   Learn about military health professions scholarships
  *   Hear about life in med school
  *   Participate in mock interviews (must pre-register with [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Please feel free to forward this on to any of your students who might be interested in visiting TCMC or who would benefit from this professional development opportunity. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly or e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. I have attached an event flyer for your convenience. RSVPs<http://www.eventbrite.com/o/american-medical-student-association-tcmc-chapter-and-tcmc-office-of-admissions-amp-student-affairs-7828279034?s=31956691> are requested by March 21st.