From: Jeriann Collymore [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 10:39 AM
To: Kemile A Jackson
Subject: Re: Committee Letter Workshop # 2

Hello.

I work full time and I am wondering if there will be another Committee letter workshop during the evening hours. I am unable to make it from 1-3pm.

Please let me know. Thank you.

--Jeriann Collymore

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2015, at 10:33 AM, Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The second Committee Letter Workshop of 2015 will be held on Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 from 1pm-3pm in HN1036. In order to submit a Committee Letter Application and receive either a committee letter or letter packet you must attend one of the workshops. This is MANDATORY for all first-time applicants as well as Re-Applicants who would like to have previously submitted Committee Letters updated. Students who are applying for a Letter Packet are also required to attend a Committee Letter workshop. You must attend a Committee letter workshop to  apply for a Letter Packet.

Click here to RSVP- https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=6235776a6dde62512f4b68936c3a5a3eec8731