If you are interested in volunteering with the American Heart Association, there will be a volunteer orientation session here at Hunter College from 2-4pm on February 17th.

RSVP today at https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=62357765f0838648184a2da031a1a9fb02c0c3

The American Heart Association’s Volunteer Orientation, this February 17th, will walk you through our mission, programs, volunteer opportunities and community events. We’ll discuss the role of the volunteer in our efforts to improve the heart health for all communities. Our objective this event is to deepen your understanding of the American Heart Association and to share how your involvement will have a significant impact in saving lives!