Attention all Pre-Health students

Registration for the February 4th Committee Letter Workshop is now closed. If you would like to be waitlisted, please email us at [log in to unmask]<https://mail.hunter.cuny.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=o_BXm0VkGyinhf8g8unLnV5whMQj4M952ZWLd_1b5VlG_Pv3HwrSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAUAByAGUAaABlAGEAbAB0AGgAQABoAHUAbgB0AGUAcgAuAGMAdQBuAHkALgBlAGQAdQA.&URL=mailto%3aPrehealth%40hunter.cuny.edu>.  We will contact you if a seat becomes available. The subject line should read Committee Letter Workshop waitlist.

 If you received an email about a workshop on February 2nd, please ignore it. There is no workshop schedule for February 2nd.

We will be hosting two additional workshops, one in late February and early March.  The dates and times will be posted on our website soon.

Students who do not have a Pre-Health file, are not eligible to APPLY for a Committee Letter or Letter Packet.  If you would like to verify if you have a Pre-Health file, please email us your name and CUNYfirst ID#  to [log in to unmask]<https://mail.hunter.cuny.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=maFmE2BU8eE_6pJ4Yx9OSIOS7Jpv9mzOpAf0ILbVE-5G_Pv3HwrSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAcAByAGUAaABlAGEAbAB0AGgAQABoAHUAbgB0AGUAcgAuAGMAdQBuAHkALgBlAGQAdQA.&URL=mailto%3aprehealth%40hunter.cuny.edu> . The subject line should read Pre-Health File Verification.

 Pre-Health Advising Office