Attention  Hunter College Pre-Health Students

If you are planning to apply for a Committee Letter during the 2015-2016 application cycle and DO NOT have a Pre-Health  file with our office, please respond to this email IMMEDIATELY.

We will be having another mandatory workshop on Friday February 13th from 1:00pm-3:00pm for those students who need to start a Pre-Health file for the upcoming 2015-2016 Professional schools application cycle. Click here to RSVP or copy paste the link in your browser https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=6235775679dee59ae746158968429ea52fbb3d

You must have a Pre-Health file to apply for a Committee Letter or Letter Packet. We will not provide you with a Committee Letter or Letter Packet without a Pre-Health file. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

Please note that this Pre-Health File workshop is only open to students planning to apply during the 2015-2016 application cycle  to medical, dental, optometry,  veterinary and podiatry schools.

THIS WORKSHOP WILL NOT BE OFFERED AGAIN.

Future Applicants must attend an "Everything You Need to Know about Being a Pre-Health Student" workshop to start a Pre-Health file.