Please see below.

If you are unable to view the message below, Click Here to view this message on our website

APHA Standard Brand Header

Dear Susan,

This is just a brief reminder that the applications for the 2015-16 APHA Public Health Fellowship in Government are due in less than 2 weeks. Applications, additional information and brief articles from the previous fellows are available on APHA’s website.  The application, including a CV and three letters of recommendation, is due to APHA on March 9, 2015.

The fellowship will begin in September 2015 and continue through August 2016. The fellowship provides a unique learning experience and demonstrates the value and need for basing policy on sound science.  Throughout the year, the fellow will gain a practical knowledge of government and how the public policy process works.

All candidates must:
1. be an APHA member.
2. have a graduate degree in a public health or a related discipline.
3. have five years experience as a public health professional beyond graduate or medical training.

Please forward this email to anyone you believe may be eligible and interested. For more information, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or 202-777-2510.

Sincerely,
susan polan signature
Susan L. Polan, PhD
Associate Executive Director, Public Affairs and Advocacy

APHA gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the Aetna Foundation for the 2015-16 Public Health Fellowship in Government.

Home  |  About APHA  |  Join APHA  |  Advocacy  |  APHA Meetings  |  Donate  |  Publications

Facebook Button     Twitter Button     blog button     LinkedIn     YouTube button     Flickr button      RSS Button

American Public Health Association. 800 I St. NW, Washington DC  20001  202-777-APHA  © 2015 All rights reserved.

Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);