Jobs, internships, scholarships, etc.

YAI/Center for Specialty Therapy, a member of the YAI
Network, currently has Fee-for-Service Registered Dietitian
Nutritionist opportunities on the evenings and/or weekends
in the Bronx. Provide clinical nutrition services to adults
with developmental disabilities in residential group homes.

Responsibilities:

* Work one on one with individuals with developmental
disabilities to develop treatment plans/goals

* Provide nutrition education to individuals with
developmental disabilities & staff members

* Assist with menu planning

* Monitor consumer’s progress and revise nutritional
plans when necessary

Requirements:
* RD/CDN and Bachelors Degree in Nutrition required, Masters preferred
* Clinical experience required

Hours:
* Fee-for-Service evenings (4pm-8pm) and/or weekends

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email resume to Damian Crocevera, Assistant HR
Manager at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or contact me at 212-273-6429 to discuss further. For more infomation about YAI, please visit our website at www.yai.org<http://www.yai.org>. EOE

Temporary Position, Program Coordinator, Nutrition Initiatives for Hunger Prevention and Nutrition Assistance
Community Impact Department

United Way of New York City (UWNYC) is a nonprofit mobilizing people and organizations to eradicate barriers and create opportunities that improve the lives of low-income New Yorkers. Part of the United Way Worldwide system, one of the world's most recognized charitable brands, we envision caring communities in which all individuals and families have access to quality education and the opportunity to lead healthy and financially secure lives. We strive to model our values in all our relationships, both internal and external: Collaboration, Compassion, Integrity, Accountability, and Superior Performance.

UWNYC works side-by-side with individuals, nonprofits, government, businesses, foundations, faith-based organizations, and community partners in developing strategies to produce far-reaching results. We create and fund initiatives focused on improving the quality of life for individuals and families; provide technical assistance, leadership development, and other support to strengthen the capacity of our nonprofit partners; and advocate on important issues affecting our communities.

THE POSITION
UWNYC seeks to improve the health and nutrition status of people in need of food assistance in New York City. UWNYC provides food and operations support funding, training and technical assistance to more than 400 emergency food programs. Our hunger prevention and nutrition strategies are intended to improve the health status of vulnerable New Yorkers by not just providing meals and groceries, but also improving the nutritional value of the food they eat and providing nutrition education to emergency food operators. Our program model ensures a minimum of 15% of emergency foods distributed are fresh fruits and vegetables and the all items adhere to rigorous nutrition guidelines.

POSITION TIMEFRAME: This is a grant funded, temporary position guaranteed through September 30, 2015 with the possibility of extension through December 31, 2017.

REPORTS TO: Assistant Director of Hunger Prevention and Nutrition Assistance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Conduct on-site program reviews of UWNYC-funded emergency food programs during hours of operation to assess for food safety, nutrition, and administrative compliance. Provide written and verbal technical assistance regarding food safety, nutrition, and administrative compliance during site visit.
• Work one on one with food pantries converting to client choice food pantry distribution by providing staff trainings, technical assistance and ongoing support.
• Assist in the development and execution of food safety and nutrition workshops, trainings and newsletters.
• Plan, organize, and prepare materials for meetings and special events including those with partner organizations and emergency food programs.
• Plan, organize, and execute special projects as assigned.
• Support the Hunger Prevention and Nutrition Assistance team with daily operations and program management. Serve as point of contact of information for grantees and other interested constituents.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Temporary Program Coordinator, Nutrition Initiatives for Hunger Prevention and Nutrition Assistance requires an understanding of management methods through a combination of formal education and work experience. The Program Coordinator must be able to work independently and collaboratively with internal and external potential/existing organizational partners.

• A master’s degree in nutrition, public health and/or health education from an accredited institution, preferred, or a Registered Dietitian with at least two years of professional experience in community nutrition.
• Knowledge of community nutrition, food safety, food service, and hunger as they relate to New York City residents.
• Excellent organizational, project management, and time-management skills
• Strong team orientation, relationship-building and negotiation skills, and ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
• Clear and strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Strong preference will be given to candidates currently holding a NYC Food Protection Certificate. Candidates without this certification will be required to take the course within the first month of hire on their own time and without remuneration.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.

To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the title Program Coordinator for Hunger Prevention Nutrition Assistance in the subject caption. Please no calls or faxes. Candidate must be able to pass a comprehensive background and reference check.

United Way of NYC is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Stacey McCarthy, MPH | Assistant Director | Hunger Prevention Nutrition Assistance Program
United Way of New York City | 205 E. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017 | 212.251.4060 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ketchum's New York office is excited to announce our 2015 Summer Fellowship Program. This is a paid fellowship, typically open only to current college juniors and seniors; this year we are also looking for a Nutrition Fellow to work with our Food & Wellness group (which includes four on-staff RDs in NYC). The ideal Nutrition Fellow candidate would be a Registered Dietitian (or RD eligible) completing their Dietetic Internship or Master's in Nutrition this spring. This program starts on Monday, June 1 and ends on Friday, August 7.

*The deadline to apply is 12pm EST March 6th, 2015.
https://careers-ketchum.icims.com/jobs/6858/nutrition-fellow/job

Nutrition Fellow

Ketchum Summer Fellows work hand in hand with teams to learn the business, serve clients, and develop PR skills. They will assist with research, writing and media relations efforts to support client programs. The summer will end with a final project presentation. Fellows will work in teams and present to the New York office as well as to the client.

Those individuals who demonstrate our core competencies and Ketchum values could be offered a full-time position as an Account Coordinator, which will begin at the end of the summer.

Responsibilities:
• Write nutrition-focused materials
• Review materials for nutrition accuracy
• Develop and maintain food and nutrition media lists
• Monitor and track media and draft client media updates
• Pitch nutrition media
• Assist in the development of press materials including fact sheets and backgrounders
• Assist with event coordination including health professional conferences
• Attend client and team meetings
• Write client and/or team memos
• Assist with research for new business opportunities and client presentations
• Participate in brainstorms
• Participate in internal meetings and agency events

Qualifications:
• Registered Dietitian or RD eligible preferred
• Completing Dietetic Internship or Master's in Nutrition this spring
• Interest in nutrition communications, experience preferred but not required for the right candidate
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Digital and social media savvy
• Strong science-based research skills (e.g. proficient in using PubMed, knowledgeable about professional health organizations and government resources)
• Impeccable multi-tasking abilities and flexibility to work on a variety of projects
• Must be available for the entire length of the program (10 weeks)

Apply here
https://careers-ketchum.icims.com/jobs/6858/nutrition-fellow/job

Highland Care Center, a skilled nursing facility in Jamaica, Queens, is
seeking a part-time dietitian for three to four days per
week.

The job entails standard duties for long term and sub-acute dietetics:
> initial, annual, re-entry, significant-change, and quarterly
assessments
> weight, diet, and tube-feeding notes
> attendance at morning report and careplan, weight, and specially
assigned meetings
> MDS information entry
> and use of foodservice software.

Qualification: Minimum of one year experience working in a skilled nursing facility.

Email resume to Bradley Grunner at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

The Compliance Team at Columbia University Medical Center is seeking a Compliance Manager for the evening shift (4pm-12am). All applicants can apply using the link below, and a copy of the applicant’s résumé should be submitted with their application.

https://jobs.columbia.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1423684318546

Job Posting: Executive Director - HealthBegins

HealthBegins, a pioneer in the movement to move healthcare upstream, is seeking an entrepreneurial, mission-driven Executive Director to chart strategic growth in response to an increasing demand for the organization’s services. The Executive Director will build and manage critical infrastructure for the organization’s programs, including development of products and systems needed to drive effectiveness and growth across the organization.

For a detailed job posting, visit http://healthbegins.ning.com/page/exec-director-posting
Please share widely with your networks.

HealthBegins (www.healthbegins.org<http://www.healthbegins.org>) advances a culture of health in the US and abroad by mobilizing and equipping people to make healthcare better by addressing the 'upstream' social and environmental conditions that make people sick. With a network of over 1200 healthcare “Upstreamists” and growing, HealthBegins offers solutions including Upstream Quality Improvement℠, Community Health Detailing℠, and the Upstream Risk Screening Tool™. These solutions, along with a popular book and TED Talk by founding President Dr. Rishi Manchanda, have helped activate healthcare providers, community partners, and payers to improve health outcomes by integrating clinical and community health efforts.

For a detailed job posting, visit http://healthbegins.ning.com/page/exec-director-posting
Serious inquiries: please send cover letter and CV to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Feb 11th, 2015 with “Executive Director” in subject line.

bronx Health Reach seeks candidates for the attached job descriptions for new positions at their organziation. . There are four positions for the “Towards a Healthier Bronx” initiative which is funded through a CDC REACH (Racial and Ethnic Approached to Community Health) grant and one for the “Partnership for a Healthier Bronx” which is funded through the DOHMH’s PICH grant (Partnerships to Improve Community Health) from the CDC. This person will continue our work as the Borough Lead Organization for the Partnership.

REACH Grant
• Evaluation and Policy Analysis Coordinator
• Nutrition & Physical Activity Coordinator
• Administrative Assistant
• Communications Associate

Partnership for a Healthier Bronx / PICH Grant
• Program Coordinator

All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Charmaine Ruddock, Program Director [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Greenmarket Youth Education – Volunteer Tour Guide Description Greenmarket, a program of GrowNYC 51 Chambers Street Suite 1231, New York, NY 10007 Phone – 212.341.2259 Email – [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Greenmarket Organization Information Greenmarket is a program of GrowNYC, formerly the Council on the Environment of NYC. Greenmarket's mission is to promote regional agriculture and ensure a continuing supply of fresh local produce for all New Yorkers. Greenmarket supports farmers and preserves farmland for the future by providing regional, small family farmers with opportunities to sell their fruits, vegetables and other farm products to New Yorkers. Greenmarket Youth Education connects thousands of New York City schoolchildren in grades K-12 with Greenmarkets and our farmers to help them gain an understanding of local agriculture and the importance of eating fresh, seasonal foods. Fun, interactive learning experiences allow children to build an understanding of how food choices impact their bodies, their environment and their communities. Our School Tours at Greenmarket program reaches over 6,000 children each year. Volunteer Tour Guide Summary We are seeking outgoing and enthusiastic individuals interested in local food, sustainable agriculture and education, for a hands-on, creative position with our School Tours at Greenmarket program. This unpaid position offers individuals an opportunity to help facilitate educational tours on-site at farmers markets this spring. A commitment to volunteering at the Union Square Greenmarket on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday at least once a week is necessary. Weekly office hours and the ability to travel and help facilitate tours at Greenmarket locations throughout New York City on other weekdays are also required. • Set up and break down Union Square Education Station (includes some heavy lifting) • Organize and maintain visual displays and hand out materials • Lead and assist student discussions about local seasonal food and agriculture • Guide groups of up to 35 students through Greenmarkets and conduct interviews with farmers • Set up, perform and break down cooking demonstrations and tastings of local, seasonal foods • Help develop child-friendly, nutritionally balanced recipes and educational hand-outs • Assist Greenmarket outreach efforts outside in the community and in our offices Benefits - Gain firsthand experience educating New York City students in grades k-12 - Increase your understanding of local agriculture and the importance of eating fresh, seasonal foods - Develop planning, organizational, time management, site management, and team-based work skills - Cultivate skills in leadership and volunteer management Ideal Qualifications - High school graduate (over 18 years old) - Interest in farmers markets and/or related issues – including education, urban planning, food systems, sustainable agriculture, event planning, small business administration, economic development - Experience working with school children in grades k-12 - Basic computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Documents and design programs a plus - Excellent time management and organizational skills - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions - Fluency in languages other than English a plus This unpaid position is 7-10 hours per week from late-March through mid-June, with the potential for extending into the summer months. Please submit a resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please be sure to include “Volunteer Tour Guide” in the subject line.

Kira Cohen-Milo
Greenmarket Youth Ed Coordinator
GrowNYC
www.grownyc.org/greenmarket/education<http://www.grownyc.org/greenmarket/education>

GRADUATE STUDENT FELLOWSHIPS (PAID)

ORGANIZATION:
The New York Community Trust, the community foundation for the New York area, is offering four fellowships for full-time graduate students. The Trust, established in 1924, is one of the largest community foundations in the United States with approximately $2.5 billion in assets. It makes grants in four broad areas: Children, Youth and Families; Community Development and the Environment; Education, Arts and Human Justice; and Health and People with Special Needs. In 2014, The Trust made $165 million in grants. In all these areas, grants support efforts to improve policy through research, advocacy, and exemplary service delivery. More information is available at www.nycommunitytrust.org<http://www.nycommunitytrust.org>.

FELLOWSHIP DETAILS:
Fellowships are only available to students who are entering their last year of a full-time graduate program—graduating in May 2016. The fellowship starts in May 2015 on a full-time basis through August 2015 (35 hours a week), and then on a part-time basis through May 2016 (15 – 20 hours a week). Candidates must be willing to commit for the entire period. The fellowship offers $21 hour (no benefits).

Four fellowships are available in the areas of Arts and Historic Preservation, Health and People with Special Needs, Community Development and the Environment, and Children, Youth, Families, Education, Human Justice and Workforce. Each fellow will work under the supervision of the program’s officers.

Fellowship Area 1: Grants in the Arts program area focus on promoting diversity in the arts; expanding access for artists and audiences; strengthening arts management and arts advocacy; and improving arts education in the public schools. The historic preservation program supports preservation in low-income and minority communities and the boroughs outside of Manhattan, and helps restore historic places that represent significant and overlooked aspects of City history.

Fellowship Area 2: Grants in Health and People with Special Needs cover issues of health systems and policy, health services, and biomedical research. Grants are also made to improve services for children and youth with disabilities; the elderly; and for people with AIDS, mental illness and mental retardation, and/or visual disabilities.

Fellowship Area 3: Grants in Community Development and the Environment focus on sustaining strong communities and creating housing and economic opportunities in low-income neighborhoods. In the area of the environment, grants are made to expand open space and parks, reclaim the waterfront and brownfields, and reduce toxins in New York City. In our national program, we support projects that address climate change, preserve biological diversity, and reduce toxins that are hazardous to human health.

Fellowship Area 4: Grants in the areas of Children, Youth, and Families focus on helping develop the strengths of families and young people; improve their living and working conditions; and improve family and child welfare services. Grants in Education and Human Justice support efforts to improve the City’s public schools and increase New Yorkers’ access to justice, respectively. Finally, grants in Workforce Development help prepare potential employees for employment in growing sectors of the economy.

REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The fellow will be exposed to all areas of the grantmaking program, including proposal reviews, grant investigation, analysis of critical issues, and writing grant recommendations and reports on implementation. A major responsibility will be monitoring the performance of grantees and writing progress reports.

Candidates should have strong writing skills, a background in one or more of the focus areas, have the ability to conduct meetings and interviews with grantees, be able to work independently and in a timely manner, and function within a professional office environment.

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should email a PDF of their resume, cover letter, and short (up to 2 pages) writing sample. Please write in the subject line your first name, last name, and which of the four fellowships you are applying for.

For Arts and Historic Preservation, email Janet Morgan, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. (Due date February 13, 2015)

For Health and People with Special Needs and Community Development and the Environment, email Phoebe Scarborough, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For Children, Youth, Families; Human Justice and Education; and Workforce Development, email Beth Mirarchi, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Resumes should be received at The Trust by 4:00pm on Friday, March 13, 2015. You may only apply for one position. No phone calls regarding the position will be accepted.

Sodexo Corporate
World leader in Quality of Daily Life Solutions: www.sodexoUSA.com<http://www.sodexoUSA.com>
Join in the fight against hunger: www.helpSTOPhunger.org<http://www.helpSTOPhunger.org>
Job 38327: Clinical Dietitian 2
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian with ideally 2 or more years of experience to come join our team at Westchester Medical Center. We are a 450-bed tertiary care trauma center with a children's hospital, behavioral health center and outpatient clinics. This is a Temporary Full-time dietitian position lasting 6 - 12 months. This position is eligible to receive benefits.

This newly created position serves as a "relief" position– based here at WMC serving , covering the floors and clinics of dietitians who are out or on vacation - adult, pediatric, critical, general, medical, surgical, rehab, inpatient and outpatient (opportunities for training are significant). Candidate must be someone who can adapt to change quickly as daily assignments are dynamic and vary considerably.

Responsibilities of the position include:
• Educating patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications.
• Attending interdisciplinary team care meetings, rounds, etc.
• Participating in Quality Improvement projects
Qualifications of the successful candidate:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time-management and organizational skills with an emphasis on efficiency.
• The ability to be a self-starter and act as liaison between the department and the Client.

There is no regular weekend or holiday coverage associated with this position, but occasional coverage for weekends or a holiday may be assigned as needed.

To apply for the position click here: http://bit.ly/NYRDNews and enter the job number above.
For more information about a career as a Sodexo Dietitian click here: www.sodexodietitianjobs.com<http://www.sodexodietitianjobs.com>
__________________________________
Job 38117: Clinical Dietitian 2
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian with ideally 2 or more years of experience to join our growing team at Westchester Medical Center. We are a 450-bed tertiary care trauma center with a children's hospital, behavioral health center and outpatient clinics.

This newly created position serves as a "relief" position, covering the floors and clinics of dietitians who are out or on vacation - adult, pediatric, critical, general, medical, surgical, rehab, inpatient and outpatient (opportunities for training are significant). Candidate must be someone who can adapt to change quickly as daily assignments are dynamic and vary considerably.

[...]

Job 2015-39033: Clinical Dietitian 1

Sodexo is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian preferably with 1-2 years of experience to come join the clinical team at New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. Located in the affluent Bronxville area, New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital is a 252 bed acute care facility with a long and important history of providing superior healthcare to the residents of Southern Westchester County and its surrounding communities for over 100 years.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager selected candidate will:
• Provide exceptional nutrition care at this progressive acute care hospital to Cardiac, medical/surgical and Pediatric patients along with potential cross coverage in Critical Care, Oncology and Maternity
• Have experience with EMR such as Meditech, diet office computer systems such as CBORD and the Nutrition Care Process
• Participate in various PI projects i.e. meal rounds, hand hygiene tracers & others as assigned by CNM
• Provide education to staff and participate in community outreach events
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
• Preceptor to dietetic interns
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians!
To apply for the position click here: http://bit.ly/NYRDNews and enter the job number above
Job 2015-38734: Clinical Nutrition Manager 2

Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager at a community hospital located in Brooklyn, New York providing inpatient/outpatient services including, but not limited to medical, surgical, behavioral health, maternity, and pediatrics.
The Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
• Be highly motivated with a minimum of two years of Clinical and at least 1 year of lead or Supervisory experience.
• Provide direction and guidance for the clinical nutrition program establishing the highest caliber standards of care.
• Work with a team of Registered Dietitians and supervise staff development of clinical professionals
• Responsible for meeting Joint Commission/State/Federal and company standards.
• Be the primary liaison with the medical team and nursing staff.
• Responsible for performance improvement/quality management activities at this institution.
• Union and CBORD experience preferred.
• Be experienced with the ADIME model and the nutrition care process.
• Experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
• Be self-directed, flexible, hardworking and a team player.
• Must be a Registered Dietitian.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/

To apply for the position click here: http://bit.ly/NYRDNews and enter the job number above

Community Nutrition Educator
About the Job

We are currently recruiting for a Community Nutrition Educator for a wonderful establishment in the Capital Region. This is a full time opportunity with generous compensation. If you possess the following requirements for this role please contact us today!

Minimum Qualifications:
• BA or BS required, MA preferred in Nutrition or related field such as health education or family and consumer sciences.
• Registered Dietitian (RD) status with the American Dietetic Association preferred.
• 2-3 years experience working in the field of HIV/AIDS or with other chronic illness.
• 2-3 years experience developing and facilitating nutrition health education with understanding of community level work and organizations.
• Excellent communication and computer skills.

Qualified candidates please submit resumes to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 869-6100.

Fusco Personnel, Inc. is a leader in the Staffing Industry for the Capital Region. Located in the Albany area for over 18 years, Fusco Personnel’s success record speaks for itself! We specialize in executive searches, mid-level recruits, as well as temporary and temp-to-hire staffing. Our fields of specialty include information technology, finance, sales, human resources, accounting, engineering, bio-tech, administrative/clerical and medical/clinical personnel. There is never a fee to applicants. Our superior service combined with our highly skilled bank of candidates set us apart from other firms. Who’s Your Recruiter!
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Community-Nutrition-Educator-Job-Albany-US-146093782.aspx?jobPosition=6

WIC Breast Feeding Coordinator
About the Job
WIC Breast Feeding Coordinator: Provide nutrition education, as well as counseling, to low-medium income women, infants and children with dietary, medical and health risks. Coordinates breastfeeding activities.

Minimum Qualifications: B.S. in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics, or Nursing, with at least one year experience working with breastfeeding women and twenty hours of breastfeeding continuing education. Valid New York State driver’s license.

Preferred Qualifications: Registered Dietitian and certification by the International Board of Lactation Consultation Examiners.

Equal Opportunity Employer, females, minorities, disabled, veterans
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/WIC-Breast-Feeding-Coordinator-Job-Albany-NY-US-144671027.aspx?jobPosition=4

Nutritionist
About the Job
WIC Nutritionist- Serve as a team member in providing nutrition education to participants of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC Program) utilizing a variety of delivery methods.

CPA II
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelors in Nutritional Sciences, Community Nutrition, Clinical or Human Nutrition, Dietetics, Foods and Nutrition, or Public Health Nutrition from a regionally accredited college or university or one recognized by NYS Education Department as following acceptable educational practices. Ability to counsel and educate individually or in a group setting, good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. A valid New York State driver’s license. Travel is an essential function of this position as well as the ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
One year experience in community nutrition.
CPA III
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors in Nutritional Sciences, Community Nutrition, Clinical or Human Nutrition, Dietetics, Foods and Nutrition, or Public Health Nutrition from a regionally accredited college or university or one recognized by NYS Education Department as following acceptable educational practices. High Risk Training certificate through NYS DOH. Ability to counsel and educate individually or in a group setting, good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. One year’s experience in a WIC program. A valid New York State driver’s license. Travel is an essential function of this position as well as the ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
An individual registered with the American Dietetic Association as a Registered Dietitian does not require the one year of WIC program experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer, females, minorities, disabled, veterans
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Nutritionist-Job-Albany-NY-US-146234823.aspx?jobPosition=3

Renal Dietitian
About the Job
SCOPE OF PRACTICE
To obtain vital nutritional, socioeconomic and health information for the purpose of determining the nutritional status of the dialysis patient.

RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Accountable for the overall nutritional health and well-being of patients receiving maintenance dialysis treatment at the DialysisCenter.

2. Monitors patients’ progress to determine dietary compliance through review of lab data, chart notes, and oral and written communication with the attending physicians.

3. Instructs patients and families on prescribed renal diet and makes alterations in dietary patterns according to the changes in patient’s condition.

4. Participates in multi-disciplinary health care conference in which the total health care of the patient is discussed.

5. Acts as the nutritional resource person for the DialysisCenter health care team.

6. Conducts in-service classes with the DialysisCenter staff and attends regional and national conferences pertaining to the nutritional care of renal patients.

7. Documents patients’nutritional status on progress notes, long and short-term care plans.

QUALIFICATIONS
1. Possession of a B.S. Degree in Foods and Nutrition from an accredited college or university and meets the eligibility requirements for membership in the American Dietetic Association.
2. Passage of registration exams given by the Commission on Dietetic Registration resulting in the attainment of Registered Dietitian (R.D.) status.
3. One year experience in clinical nutrition after registration as a dietitian.
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Renal-Dietitian-Job-Ridgewood-NY-US-146297620.aspx?jobPosition=1

Saturday Cooking and Nutrition Instructor
Job posted by: Henry Street Settlement
Posted on: February 12, 2015
• Share
• Bookmark
• Print
Job description
Department: Youth Services
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Temporary, Part-Time (Saturday 12-4pm)
Salary: $20 per hour
Company Overview:
Since 1893, Henry Street has delivered the most effective, compassionate and comprehensive services possible to residents of the Lower East Side. As a multifaceted not-for-profit, Henry Street provides innovative social services, arts programs and healthcare services from 17 locations throughout the Lower East Side. Building upon its legacy for innovation and effective programming, Henry Street has grown to offer more than 50 different programs, currently making it one of the most comprehensive settlement house in New York City, as well as one of the City's largest social service agencies. Henry Street is governed by a 45-member Board of Directors and is supported by government grants and contracts, as well as foundation, corporate and individual support.
This position is part of the Henry Street Settlement Education and Employment Services Division, which is a $10M division providing a continuum of services from early childhood education through adult workforce programs designed to assist individuals in obtaining the skills necessary for lifetime self-sufficiency. Education Services include 2 day care centers, after school programs (6 sites), camp programs (3 sites), middle school and high school initiatives, and the Expanded Horizons College Access and Retention program (both community center and school based).
Qualifications:
• • High School Diploma and enrollment in college in a related field (Education, Human Development, Sociology etc) required
• • Must be able to be on site on Saturdays from 12-4pm
• • Strong background in cooking and nutrition
• • Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in after-school or camp settings with Middle School age youth
• • Thorough knowledge of appropriate skill development strategies for students grades 6-8
• • Interest in providing quality hands-on, inquiry based projects, enrichment, and recreation experiences to youth in grades 6-8.
• • Experience working with youth from diverse backgrounds
• • Ability to work with students from a variety of academic backgrounds and skill levels
• • Strong organizational, multitask, and follow through skills
• • Self-motivated ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• • Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• • Flexible and positive team-oriented attitude
• • Must be able to work holidays
Responsibilities:
• • Lead a class of 10, 6-8 grade students in cooking healthy living meals/snacks/deserts
• • Lead a lesson on Nutrition to this group and the Basketball program for 45 minutes
• • Create a curriculum that can be executed on Saturdays for the remainder of the school year, to support healthy living through cooking
• • Plan and execute appropriate hands-on inquiry based projects, enrichment, and recreation experiences
• • Find/create opportunities for students to expand and build upon their interests
• • Distribute materials and information relevant to the activity
• • Maintain records of all participants and activities including attendance sheets and progress within the activity
• • Review and assess individual students via surveys, observation, and feedback
• • Prepare students for performances
• • Provide Henry Street Settlement with all of the required paperwork, certifications, and support documents in compliance with NYC DOH regulations
• • Other duties as assigned by supervisor
How to apply
Apply To: Please send resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Indicate " Saturday Cooking and Nutrition Instructor " in subject of e-mail.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Henry Street Settlement is an equal opportunity employer/program.

Clinical Dietitian (On Call)
Job Category
Clinical Dietitian
Company
Calvary Hospital-Brooklyn Satellite
Brooklyn, New York 11220
www.calvaryhospital.org<http://www.calvaryhospital.org>
Job Description and Requirements
Calvary Hospital is the only hospital dedicated solely to the care of adult, advanced cancer patients. The hospital consists of a 200 bed Bronx Campus and a 25 bed satellite unit located in Brooklyn's Lutheran Medical Center.

We are currently looking for a Clinical Dietitian for weekend, holiday and vacation coverage for our 25 bed Brooklyn satellite unit.
Responsibilities include directing the nutritional care of patients admitted to the satellite unit on an on-call basis as needed. This includes the assessment of nutritional status, implementation and monitoring of an individualized plan of care and being a participatory member of the satellite patient care and Calvary Hospital clinical team.

Candidates must possess an ability and attitude to perform duties relative to our spirit of kindness, caring and tradition.

Excellent interpersonal skills, being a team player and possessing a sensitivity to the needs of our very special population are a must.
Candidates must possess both good written and verbal communication skills. Initiative, good organizational skills and being an independant thinker as well as a self starter are qualities we are looking for.

Registered Dietitian status is required.
Contact
Donna DeEsso, MS,RD,CDN
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to:
718-518-2564 [fax]
[posted Feb 10, 2015]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com<http://nutritionjobs.com>.
- See more at: http://www.nutritionjobs.com/job/clinical-dietitian-on-call-new-york-brooklyn-calvary-hospital-brooklyn-satellite_13253#sthash.1oVQ9EPy.dpuf

Dietitian, Full-Time Days
Job Category
Clinical Dietitian
Company
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New York 11201
http://www.tbh.org/
Job Description and Requirements
We admire your compassion and nutritional expertise.

Your ability to connect with people and inspire their wellness is crucial to a provider like The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Weve been a leader in the provision of complete, efficient, and community-responsive care since 1839, and are a Top Performer for Key Quality today. We proudly offer an extensive network of primary and specialty services that improve outcomes for our communitysuch as the PATH Center, an acclaimed HIV/AIDS Care Center. This program unites medical and psychosocial services for patients of all ages in a caring and welcoming setting.

As part of this innovative treatment team, you will provide assessments, nutritional planning and education for HIV positive patients and their significant others/families. You will guide them regarding nutrition and HIV, particularly the nutritional requirements for complex antiretroviral therapies. Duties include taking nutritional histories, making recommendations to patients and medical providers, training other staff members, and leading aspects of the Centers PI program.

To qualify, you will need:
Bachelors degree in Nutrition or Dietetics
Current NYS License as a CDN
One year of experience providing nutritional guidance to this special population
Demonstrated sensitivity to cultural diversity and persons with HIV/AIDS
Advanced degree and Bilingual Spanish skills desired

Along with the chance to leave your imprint on our tradition of excellence, you can look forward to a stimulating work setting, a location in the heart of vibrant and historic downtown Brooklyn, and a complete salary/benefits package. Our teaching hospital also nurtures professional development and offers outstanding resources for continual learning.

To apply, please visit www.tbh.org/careers<http://www.tbh.org/careers> and reference Req. 3074. You may also e-mail your resume directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact
Anna Long

Apply Online
[posted Feb 13, 2015]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com<http://nutritionjobs.com>.
- See more at: http://www.nutritionjobs.com/job/dietitian-full-time-days-new-york-brooklyn-the-brooklyn-hospital-center_13271#sthash.bg8lGmeX.dpuf

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Apicha-Community-Health-Center/jobs/Nutrition-Education-Coordinator-7208fa970efd93c2?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvQgaZwMr8RG668Izd2c5PP35G4oMgWRLxlCe4k6ue49wZUs81aY76CdEvW9PPIgdjwVfZXHcggx3f05ORst7mCU

Nutrition Education Coordinator
Apicha Community Health Center - New York, NY
Nutrition Education Coordinator
Report to Director of Support Services
FLSA Status Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adheres to AIDS Institute requirements for the provision of Nutrition Health Education program.
• Develops nutrition health education plans that incorporate: goals and objectives, frequency and duration of the sessions, HIV specific health and nutrition topics.
• Reviews RD assessment and dietary recommendations to determine the food and meal service client receives; and type of health education appropriate to meet needs.
• Establishes connections and communicates frequently with Medical Nutrition Programs/Practitioners, and RDs; and makes referrals as necessary and appropriate.
• Maintains client records that document attendance, participation, progress, accomplishments, and additional needs, referrals, and goals.
• Ensures client adherence to NHE policies and procedures follows protocol for food voucher distribution.
• Acts as Team Leader with Nutrition Program Assistant to coordinate activities.
• Monitors, in conjunction with the Associate Director of Client Services, the appropriateness of food and mean service provided to the client.
• Work with the Associate Director of Client Services to conduct the Continue Quality Improvement activities of the NHE program.
• Assist the Associate Director of Client Services to update and revise protocols and procedures for the NHE program.
• Enter AIRS report, write and submit monthly program reports in a timely manner.
• Maintain financial and program variances of NHE contract.
• Recruit and negotiate with vendors that will accept APICHA Food Voucher.
• Work closely with other staff of the Department of Client Services to coordinate clients' care.
• Represent APICHA to other community-based organizations and government agencies to promote services that APICHA provides.
• Design, edit and publish a monthly A&PI PWA newsletter and calendar for APICHA clients/patients for update medical information, APICHA NHE and other services.
• Attend all required training sessions and meeting.
• Actively participate in all agency and program activities.
• Recruit clients for the Department of Client Services.
• Other job-related duties and projects as assigned and required.
Qualifications:
• BA or BS in Nutrition or related field such as health education or family and consumer sciences. MA preferred.
• Experience with basic bookkeeping is strongly preferred.
• 2 years experience working in the field of HIV/AIDS or with other chronic illness.
• 2 years experience developing and facilitating nutrition health education.
• Fluency in one or more Asian languages is preferred.
• Excellent organization, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English required.
• Consistent team player capable of effectively operating within the organizational structure.
• Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
• Ability to use common computer office software (Microsoft Word, Excel) and databases (Access).
• Commitment to serving the Asian & Pacific Islander community.
Required experience:
• HIV/AIDS, chronic illiness: 2 years
http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Apicha-Community-Health-Center/jobs/Nutrition-Education-Coordinator-7208fa970efd93c2?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvQgaZwMr8RG668Izd2c5PP35G4oMgWRLxlCe4k6ue49wZUs81aY76CdEvW9PPIgdjwVfZXHcggx3f05ORst7mCU

2/12/2015
Job Category: Long Term Care Dietitian
Position Title: LTC and Rehab Dietitian - Rochester, NY
Salary Range: $28.50
Location: Rochester, NY
Desired Skills:

Description: Dietitians on Demand Corporate Solutions, LLC is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a month-to-month contract assignment at a LTC and Rehab facility in the Rochester, NY area. The selected dietitian will be assigned for 24 hours per week. This position requires attendance on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and/or Thursdays but does have some afternoon and evening flexibility. This contract pays $28.50 hourly and includes direct deposit.

Responsibilities:
Coordinate nutritional care of residents and patients by completing nutritional assessments in LTC and Rehab units
Participate in care planning meetings as required (Tuesday-Thursday afternoons)
Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family
Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards
Perform duties independently without training or direction
Requirements:
Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
High comfort level with electronic medical records, Health MedX preferred
At least one year of experience in a long-term care setting
Experience with MDS 3.0
Availability to work at least two of the required days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Experience with the Nutrition Care Process preferred

Dietitians On Demand, LLC is a nutrition staffing firm that provides contract dietitians to health care facilities throughout the United States. Our contract dietitians enjoy a competitive hourly wage, and a flexible work schedule. To apply to this role and create an online candidate profile, please visit www.dietitiansondemand.com/job-listings<http://www.dietitiansondemand.com/job-listings>. For more information about this position please contact Janna or call 804-545-9162 ext. 705.

SSA Nutrition Humanitarian Support Personnel (HSP), Home Based, 11 months

Vacancy No: E-VN-2015-000391
Duty Station: New York
Country: USA
Region: Job Level:
Position#: HSPNUT2015
Application Close: 02-Mar-15
Contract Type: Consultancy

Purpose of the Position
Help meet the immediate survival needs and reduce suffering in conflict or disaster affected populations during an emergency. HSP are expected to be deployed in the field, to be based either at country office level or in a roving capacity to emergency affected sites. HSP must be able to deploy to countries affected by an emergency within 72 hours of notification.
HSP are deployed to either support existing country programmes in their emergency response, or initiate a new programme in the crisis zone. The overall responsibility of the Team is to rapidly and effectively support the on-site humanitarian response to meet the immediate needs of the affected population.
During emergency deployments, HSP will work under the direction of UNICEF's Country Management Team and will report to the Chief of Nutrition in the Country Office or to the Chief of Field Office.

Responsible for / support the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of UNICEF's emergency response in activities and results related to Nutrition; ensuring overall efficiency, effectiveness and delivery of results in accordance with UNICEF's (CCCs) and national and international humanitarian standards.
HSP will support UNICEF's emergency response in crisis situations, through deployment to affected Country Offices, in full contact and consultation with Regional and Country Offices, and in close collaboration with HQ. Provide support to implementation of emergency programmes.

Key Expected Results
1. Emergency Response (75%)
Under the technical guidance of the chief of Nutrition Programme or Nutrition Manager, and the direct supervision of the head of UNICEF field office, the selected candidate should be able to:
- Provide technical assistance to assess the women and child nutrition situation.
- Develop strategies and implementation frameworks (revised annual work plan) in consultation with key partners such as the UN partners (WFP, WHO), the MOH and NGO Partners
- Provide technical assistance to government officials and partners in delivering a comprehensive package of nutrition services (e.g. infant and young child feeding practices, micronutrient supplementation, treatment of acute malnutrition) as per national/international standards.
- When countries have not been 'cluster activated' the candidate will provide technical support to the Government to ensure adequate coordination with key stakeholders
- Support country teams with the identification of key partnerships for implementation of priority actions
- Follow up on implementation of the revised nutrition AWP
- Undertake frequent field visits to all affected sites to monitor implementation of activities
- Identify opportunities and constraints and any adjustments needed
- Monitor and document the current nutrition situation to feed into project proposals and reporting documents.
For each deployment, a specific terms of reference will be developed to address the needs of the affected country which will be determined based on human resource gaps, priority interventions of the country and/or gaps in geographic coverage.

2. Non-Emergency (25%; While not deployed)
Provide support as required to the UNICEF office in the home country, Regional Office or to the NYHQ. The selected candidate should be able to:
- Support the development of emergency preparedness plans including the development/review of training material on nutrition in emergencies
- Support country teams with the review of bottlenecks to effective coverage of SAM and work with country teams in developing, implementing and monitoring action plans for scale up
- Support countries in the review of national guidelines to ensure WHO 2013 recommendations are reflected
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor

Qualifications of Successful Candidate
-Advanced university degree in Public Health and/or Medical Sciences.
- Five years of progressively responsible professional work experience in humanitarian situations in developing countries in the field of nutrition in emergencies.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Good written and spoken skills in the language of the humanitarian operation and knowledge of another UN language an asset.

Competencies of Successful Candidate
- Communication - Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing; effectively presenting thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and readily understood manner. Listen to and acknowledges others' perspectives and views.
- Builds, maintains, and leverages a diverse network of contacts, strategic partnerships and alliances with donors, as well as other UN Agencies, NGOs, intergovernmental organisations, international financial institutions, media and civil society.
- Team Leadership - Energizes, inspires, and develops others by creating a shared vision, demonstrates model performance and professionalism, and recognizes and rewards results. Cooperates and works effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals respecting different gender, culture, opinions, values, perspectives, ideas, skills, expertise, knowledge, and experiences.
- Judgment - Able to make effective, realistic, and impactful decisions based on limited information and time, logical inferences, experiences, and the consideration of implications, alternatives, and consequences.
- Flexibility - Works effectively on multiple assignments simultaneously in an emergency setting and adapts to changing demands and circumstances; adaptable and ready to travel with little or short notice.
- Managing stress - Performs effectively in unstable, uncertain, or potentially dangerous environments while maintaining physical and mental health.

Remarks
* This is a consultant position. The contract may be renewed after the initial period based upon performance and funding situation.
** HSP will be based in the home country with expected travel 75% of time and competitive salary will be offered.

UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
https://careers.unicef.org/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NTRERTNFMDExRDRDM0JDOUUxMDAwMDAwOUU3MTBGMEYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&sap-accessibility=X

Job Description

Job Title:
Dietitian - Lvl III
Department:
DIETARY SERVICES
Location:
Lincoln
Hire In Rate:
$56,161.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Job ID:
Salary Range: -
21131 $56,161.00 $56,161.00
Full/Part Time: Year
Full-Time
Pay Frequency:
Regular/Temporary:
Regular
Post Date:
02/09/2015 08/08/2015
Regular Shift: N/A
Source of Funding: General Care
Civil Service Classification: Competitive

Return to Previous Page

Marketing Statement
Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center is one of New York City’s premier acute care hospitals. Located in Downtown Bronx, Lincoln is a teaching hospital renowned for its Centers of Excellence, and a recognized industry leader in the implementation of state-of-the art medical technology and best practices. Our team of highly trained and caring medical professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care that is safe, compassionate, culturally competent and patient-centered. Comprehensive services are offered in three major primary care areas: Medicine, Pediatrics, and Women’s Health in addition to more than eighty (80) specialty services. At Lincoln, the safety and comfort of our patients is our number one priority. Visit us atwww.nyc.gov/html/hhc/lincoln<http://atwww.nyc.gov/html/hhc/lincoln>.

Job Description
• Supervises the scheduling of personnel and assignments, ensuring adequate coverage. Ensures their full compliance with prescribed clinical standards.
• Plans and/or supervises staff orientation, in-service educational programs and client or family education. May develop and coordinate ongoing quality assurance program.
• Reviews and modifies menu plans submitted by subordinate dietary staff.
• Supervises the selection and inventory control of foods, supplies and equipment.
• Conducts staff conferences and participates in the implementation of new and/or revisedpolicies, procedures and regulations that are consistent with dietary practices established by the facility, State Health Code and/or other regulatory agencies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications
1. Registration by the CDR as a Registered Dietitian.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:

Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
Human Resources Department
234 Eugenio Maria De Hostos Blvd, (East 149th Street),
2nd Floor, 2D5, Room 386
Bronx, NY 10451
Attn: Recruitment Unit

Applications with resume for posted positions are accepted:
Tuesday thru Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm

https://careers.nychhc.org/psc/hrtam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=21131&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1&

Registered Dietitian
Requisition #
12552
Job Location
US-NY-Poughkeepsie
Posted Date
2/6/2015
Type
Per Diem
Primary Shift
Day
Hours Per Week
0.00

Apply for this job online

Email this job to a friend

More information about this job:
Overview:
SUMMARY:
Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care to all ages of the
life span including pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients served by the Food &
Nutrition Department. Assumes responsibility for performing inpatient and outpatient diet
instructions including food/drug interactions; completes nutritional assessments (Nutrition Care
Process); calculates nutritional requirements; assess adequacy of nutrition support and makes
recommendations on TF/TPN; participates in community nutrition programs; functions as a
member of the health care team; to provide optimal nutritional care.
Responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND STANDARDS
Responsibility I
Nutrition Assessment is conducted using validated tools, the five domains of nutrition assessment, and comparative standards as documented in the International Dietetics and Nutrition Terminology Reference Manual: Standardized Language for the Nutrition Care Process (IDNT). Nutrition Assessment is an ongoing, dynamic process that involves not only initial data collection, but also reassessment and analysis of patient/client or community needs. It provides the foundation for nutrition diagnosis.
1.1. Evaluates Nutrition intake for factors that affect health and conditions including nutrition risk
1.2. Evaluates health and disease conditions for nutrition related consequences
1.2 A Evaluates body system, weight changes, dentition, swallowing function/ability, appetite etc…
1.3. Evaluates psychosocial, socioeconomic, functional, and behavioral factors related to food access, selection, preparation, and understanding of health condition.
1.4. Evaluates individual’s knowledge, readiness to learn, and potential for behavior changes
1.5. Identifies standards by which data will be compared (eg, American Diabetes Association, National Kidney Foundation, ADA Evidence Analysis Library, American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, American Medical Directors Association , Agency of Health Care Research and Quality)
1.6. Identifies possible problem areas for determining nutritional diagnoses
1.7. Documents and communicates date ant time, pertinent data and comparison to standards, individual perceptions, values and motivation, and reason for discharge/discontinuation or referral.

Responsibility II
The Registered Dietitian identifies and labels specific problem(s) that the registered dietitian is responsible for treating. The nutrition diagnosis demonstrates a link to determining goals for outcomes, selecting appropriate interventions, and tracking progress in attaining expected outcomes. Diagnosing nutrition problems is the responsibility of the RD.
2.1. Derives the nutrition diagnosis(es) from the assessment data
2.2. Ranks (classifies) the nutrition diagnosis(es)
2.3. Determines the nutrition diagnosis(es) and discusses the diagnosis with the individual and/or surrogate decision maker, and members of the IDT when possible and appropriate
2.4. Documents the nutrition diagnosis(es) using the standardized language and written statement(s) that include problem(p), etiology(e) and signs and symptoms(s) (PES statement(s)
2.5. Re-evaluates and revises nutrition diagnosis(es) when additional assessment data become available

Responsibility III
The Registered Dietitian identifies and implements appropriate, purposefully planned actions designed with the intent of changing a nutrition- related behavior, risk factor, environmental condition or aspect of health status for an individual, target group or the community at large.
3.1. Prioritizes the nutrition diagnosis(es) based on problem severity, safety, individual needs, likelihood that nutrition intervention will impact problems and individual /surrogate decision maker’s perception of importance
3.2. Bases intervention plan on best available evidence
3.3. Refers to policy, program standards and regulations
3.4. Confers with individual, surrogate, decision maker, caregivers, and Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
3.5. Determines individual-focused goals and expected outcomes
3.6. Details the nutrition prescription
3.7. Defines time, frequency, and duration of nutrition prescription
3.8. Utilizes standardized language for describing interventions
3.9. Identifies resources and referrals as needed
3.10. Collaborates with colleagues to facilitate and foster active communication and learning with the IDT and others as appropriate
3.11. Communicates and coordinates the nutrition intervention ( goals and approaches) to the individual and/or interdisciplinary team (IDT) and other health care professionals
3.12. Initiates and individualizes the nutrition intervention
3.13. Continues data collection
3.14. Individualizes nutrition intervention
3.15. Follows up, adjusts and verifies that nutrition intervention is occurring
3.16. Assigns activities to dietetic technician registered (DTR) and other administrative support and other technical support in accordance with qualifications, organization policies, and applicable laws and regulations
3.16.1. Supervises support personnel
3.17. Documents date and time, treatment goals, expected outcomes, recommended interventions, referrals made, adjustments to the plan and justifications, client receptivity, referrals made and resources used, comprehension of risk and benefits, individual preferences, information relevant to providing care and monitoring progress over time, plans for follow-up and frequency of care and rationale for discharge or referral.

Responsibility IV

The Registered Dietitian (RD) monitors and evaluates indicators and outcomes data directly related to the nutrition diagnosis, goals, and intervention strategies to determine the progress made in achieving desired outcomes of nutrition care and whether planned interventions should be continued or revised.
1. Monitors progress
4.1.Assesses and determines individual understanding, compliance and acceptance of intervention
4.2.Determines whether the nutrition intervention /plan of care is being implemented as prescribed
4.3. Measure evidenced- based outcome indicators relevant to the individual that directly relate to the nutrition diagnosis and the goals established in the interventions
4.4. Evaluates outcomes
4.5. Documents and Communicates date and time, specific indicators measured, results and the method for obtaining measurement, progress toward goals, criteria to which indicator is compared, factors facilitating or hampering progress , positive or negative outcomes and future plans for nutrition care, nutrition monitoring, and follow-up or discharge.

Responsibility V
Demonstrates regard for the dignity and respect of all patients, family members, visitors and hospital personnel as defined in the philosophy of Health-quest
5.1. Displays a caring and courteous attitude and represents the hospital in a positive manner to all persons noted above.
5.2. Promotes and contributes positively to intra-departmental and inter-departmental relationships with no more than two complaints in a six-month period.
5.3. Maintains the confidentiality of employees and departmental information with no infractions.
5.4. Adheres to departmental and hospital dress codes as observed by supervisor, and wears a HQ picture identification badge, 100% of the time.
5.5. Demonstrates willingness to assist co-workers and/or to accept additional assignments as requested to support the department's efficiency as observed by the supervisor.
5.6. Responds to all supervisors’ requests for information and assists in a timely and courteous manner.
5.7. Demonstrates a high level of mental and emotional tolerance and even temperament when dealing with people; uses tact, sensitivity and sound judgment at all times.

Responsibility VI
The Registered Dietitian effectively applies knowledge and communicate with others. Registered Dietitians work with and through others ( ie: dietetic technician, registered (DTRs), support personnel, nurses, administrators, quality and safety officers) to achieve common goals by effective sharing and application of their unique knowledge and skills in food, human nutrition, and management services.
6.1. Communicates current, evidence-based knowledge related to a particular aspect of the profession of nutrition and dietetic
6.2. Communicates and applies scientific principles, research and theory
6.3. Selects appropriate information and best method or format for presenting in writing or verbally when communicating information and conducting education and counseling
6.4. Integrates knowledge of food and nutrition with knowledge of health, social sciences, and communication in new and varied contexts
6.5. Shares current, evidence-based knowledge, information with patients/clients, colleagues, and the public
6.6. Guides patients/clients, students, and interns in the application of knowledge and skills
6.7. Establishes credibility and contributes as a resource within the interdisciplinary health care and management team promoting food and nutrition strategies that enhance health and quality of life outcomes of target populations
6.8. Communicates performance improvement and research results through publications and presentations
6.9. Seeks opportunities to participate in and assume leadership roles in local, state and national professional and community based organizations
Responsibility VII

The registered dietitian engages in lifelong learning. The Registered Dietitian (RD) demonstrates competence in and accepts accountability and responsibility for ensuring safety and quality in the services provided.
7.1 Adheres to the Code of Ethic
7.2 Adheres to all policies and procedures including but not limited to Infection Control and Quality Improvement Policies and Procedures at all times.
7.3 Integrates the AND (Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition) Standards of Practice, self –assessment, and professional development
7.4 Demonstrates and documents competence in practice and delivery of customer-centered practice
7.5 Assumes responsibility and accountability for actions and behaviors
7.6 Conducts self-assessment of strengths and weakness at regular intervals. Completes and submits the Professional Development Portfolio per Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) standards.
7.7 Identifies needs for development from a variety of sources
7.8 Participates in Peer Review
7.9 Mentors others
7.10 Engages in evidence-based practice and utilizes best practices
Pursues opportunities (education, training, credentials) to advance practice in accordance with laws and regulations and requirements of the practice setting
Qualifications:
JOB QUALIFICATIONS

Education: B.S./B.A. in Dietetics.
Experience: 1 year minimum experience in the field of Dietetics and Nutrition
License: RD credential and CDN credential within 6 months is required
https://careers-healthquest.icims.com/jobs/6537/registered-dietitian/job?mobile=false&width=920&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false

Nutritionist
Program: VillageCare Home Care
Location: Brooklyn
Employment Duration: Per Diem
Job Code: 261
Standard Weekly Hours: 1
________________________________________About VillageCare
VillageCare is a community-based, non-profit organization serving people with chronic care needs, as well as seniors and individuals in need of continuing care and rehabilitation services. VillageCare provides care and services for more than 12,000 unique individuals annually through its residential and community programs. Guided by the people we serve, we provide leadership to improve the health and quality of life of the diverse communities we serve and the quality of care and well-being of the people we serve.

Description
Provides professional nutrition services to assigned patients in their homes according to Physician’s orders, ADA (American Dietetics Association) Standards of Practice and the agency’s Policies, Procedures and protocols

Essential Functions

* Provides professional nutritional services to referred clients in their home according to plan of care, physician's orders, ADA standards of practice and agency’s policies, procedures and protocols.
* Meets with supervisor regularly, as per established timetable, to review case load, discuss progress, issues, and/or conduct chart audits. Accepts assignments as given and completes within scheduled timeframe.
* Prepares and maintains required records that are clear and concise. Submits clinical records in a timely manner according to agency's policy (within 24-72 hours)Maintains confidentiality of client's records.
* Assesses referred high-risk clients for evidence of malnutrition or other nutrition related issues. Devises individualized Nutrition Care Plan based on comprehensive assessment.
* Conducts thorough nutritional assessment on an ongoing basis. Identifies changes in client's status, monitors factors affecting nutritional status and revises Nutrition Care Plan
* Determines indicators for teaching, extent of diet instruction required and client /caretaker’s comprehension/expected compliance. Educates clients, family members, caretakers as well as staff on specific nutritional needs of clients as part of the overall medical plan of care.
* Assesses barriers to learning (hearing, literacy, language barriers, etc) and addresses their impact on the Nutrition Care Plan.
* Establishes realistic and individualized goals in achieving nutritional objectives.
* Participates in community outreach: understands, interprets and utilizes community resources as needed. Acts as liaison with CBO's and other outside agencies/providers on client’s behalf.
* Establishes effective verbal and written communication with client's health team utilizing successful team building skills. maintains ongoing communication with LTHHCP staff regarding nutrition care plan. Participates in case conferences with members of the client's health team and plans appropriate interventions as needed.
* Promotes a pro-interdisciplinary approach in the provision of total patient care.
* Demonstrates ability to work with a variety of clients and staff. Promotes a positive work environment.
* Assesses and analyses situations: recognizes unsafe conditions (in the field, home) and takes appropriate action.
* Provides all care utilizing infection control practices per agency guidelines.
* Assists in development of education materials for clients and staff. Participates in agency's In-service and Educational Program. Assists with orientation and guidance of new staff members (clinical), volunteers and others.
* Participates in agency's Performance Improvement Program.
* Directs client’s complaints to appropriate administrative staff and works with the health team for resolution and client satisfaction.
* Participates in activities that enhance professional development and knowledge. Demonstrates adequate computer skills.
* Accountability: maintains an acceptable record of attendance.

http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH08/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=VILLCARE&cws=1&rid=261&source=Indeed.com

Nutrition Program Coordinator Job
Date: Feb 14, 2015
Location: Westchester, NY, US
Nutrition Program Coordinator-WES01192

Description

If you are passionate about living a healthy way of life and know how to share that passion, we invite you to join us as we educate, connect and deliver the Nourish It component of the Core 3 to our members.

The Nutrition Program Coordinator (NPC) serves as the primary driver and supporter for all products and services considered part of Life Time Training’s Nutrition, Metabolism, & Weight Management department.

Responsibilities:

Dedicate a minimum of 5 hours per week to generate nutritional leads by connecting with our members through nutritional product sampling booths, hosting complimentary nutrition seminars, and/or conducting nutritional consultations (Training Solutions, myHealthScore, LTBucks Nutrition services).

Offer Member Nutritional Services (for a minimum of 10 hours per week) to increase a healthy way of life. These services include:
- Nutrition Coaching (1:1, partner, group)
- Grocery Store Tours
- Healthy Living Classes.

Promote and sell all nutritional products, services, and Life Time Training Initiatives (90Day Challenge, Alpha events, Black Friday offers, etc.) to contribute to the overall club performance.

Provide monthly (or more frequent) education to the Personal Training Team on any of the nutrition products or services offered based on club need.

Host educational/development sessions for on-boarding new trainers (first 120 days) and any personal trainers producing less than club/regional expectations. These educational sessions may include:
- Weekly or Biweekly Nutrition Business/Skill Development Time
- Active Coaching Discussions
- Facilitate in Leadership 1:1

Complete and submit a monthly business review to the PTDH and Regional Nutrition Lead and provide weekly nutritional updates to achieve these goals and objectives.

Share the monthly calendar of events to the Personal Training Division and provide support on the monthly regional conference calls to increase awareness and participation.

Qualifications

Education:

Preferred four year college degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, Kinesiology, Exercise Science or related field

Experience

3 months or greater tenure with Life Time Training as a Nutrition Coach AND 3 month trailing average KPI’s:$1000 Nutritional Products, $1000 Lab Testing, and $1000 Nutrition Coaching Services

Minimum of one client success story submission to myStory or LifeTime-WeightLoss.com<http://LifeTime-WeightLoss.com>

Preferred outpatient Nutrition counseling experience within the fitness industry

Product or service sales & marketing background recommended

Experience setting and striving for personal business productivity quotas

Group health, fitness or nutrition event organization/facilitation experience desirable

Licenses / Certifications / Registration:

CPR/AED Certified

Minimum of one nationally accredited Personal Training Certification

Minimum of one nationally accredited Nutrition Coaching/Counseling Certification

At least one of the following:
- Registered Dietician Nutrition (RDN)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Sport Nutritionist (C-ISSN through International Society of Sports Nutrition)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Other nutrition certifications may be accepted based on individual discussion with hiring managers & Life Time Nutrition Program Managers

Primary Location: : NY-Westchester - WCH - Westchester
Schedule: Full-time
Shift: Day Job
Travel: No

Nearest Major Market: Bronx
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segments: Nutrition, Program Manager, Exercise Science, Healthcare, Management, Hospitality
http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Westchester-Nutrition-Program-Coordinator-Job-NY-10461/248136500/?feedId=52&utm_source=indeed&src=JB-10240

Ancillary Services
Facility: St. John's Riverside Hospital-Dobbs Ferry Pavilion
Department: Dietary
Schedule: Part-time
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 20 HPW w/varied work schedule includes WE's/Holidays
Job Details: Licensure Required
1-2 years experience is required
Experience is required
Recent experience in the specialty area is required
Summary: Provides optimal nutritional care to the hospital’s clientele through assessing nutritional needs. Develops, implements and re-assesses nutritional care plans. Provides nutrition education/counseling to patients and family members. Performs nutrition assessments on patients identified as being at nutritional risk, develops and implements nutrition care plans and goals for patients at nutritional risk, reassess the effects of nutrition therapy, make relevant recommendations and provides continuum of care, ensures accuracy of patient menus, provides nutrition education/counseling to patients and family members, as assigned, Participates in interdisciplinary meetings and committees, and collects data for performance improvement activities.
Qualifications: Certificate in Nutrition Support Dietetics (CNSD) preferred. Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist in New York State preferred. 2 years experience as a Registered Dietitian. Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred.

St. John's Riverside Hospital System Employees
click here to apply

If you are not a current employee of St. John's Riverside Hospital System Click here to apply on line
https://www.healthcaresource.com/sjrh/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100185&source=Indeed.com

epartment Coordinator - Early Life Nutrition
Location: White Plains, NY
Department: Marketing
Requisition Number: 1581
# of Openings: 1

Description
Department Coordinator - Early Life Nutrition
We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?

Early Life Nutrition US is a disruptive start-up within a large company. You know how to start small but dream big to build a pioneering $250 million nutrition-based product and service business in less than 5 years. The Department Coordinator position have a dual purpose in providing administrative support to the Early Life Nutrition Team, as well as support Marketing & Sales Operations by way of generating reports and analyzing data.
In this role you will be accountable for:
• Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials
• Scheduling/organizing complex departmental activities, such as meetings, travel, conferences, etc.
• Create Marketing analysis and reports: market share, competitive activities, media trends, market trends
• Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
• Create and develop visual presentations and other documents as needed for department team members
• Ongoing management of high confidentiality marketing and business projects (eg business development, mergers and acquisitions) in coordination with existing network of Amsterdam Headquarters team members
• Collects, summarizes and distributes best practice examples from existing network of Danone ELN CBU’s
• Updates local and global competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
• Establishes, develops, and maintains filing system for department, where applicable
• Acts as a project coordinator for special projects at the request of team members
• Tracks departmental PTO
• Executes necessary departmental reporting (including SAP)
• Assists TA with candidate interview scheduling, new hire onboarding, Amex Applications for new hires
• Livelink Key User for department
• Coordinator for departmental DNA Page, where applicable
• Create and approve departmental POs; SAP Approver for Department (where applicable)
• Assist with Dango & WISE audits for the department
• Maintain departmental contact lists and email distribution lists
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 1-3 years CPG experience in international organizations
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience with data analysis
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
• Strong communications skills
• Strong negotiation skills relating to event planning & vendor selection
• Very strong organization skills & meeting planning
• The individual must have the ability to multitask several key initiatives while continuing to maintain a high level of quality in the everyday duties.
• The ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with management at all levels, as well as the ability to function independently, and as part of a team, in a demanding environment is essential.
About us:
Early Life Nutrition is a division of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world with leading positions in four businesses: fresh dairy products, water, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Early Life Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
*LI-DH1

Dietician - Residential Services
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc - Rochester, NY
Work in collaboration with site Supervisors/Managers to develop a well-rounded nutritional program, including weight management program and individualized nutritional plans for the individuals in assigned program.
Key Tasks:
• Conducts a nutrition assessment, which includes obtaining a detailed nutrition history, review of risk factors, labs, and medical history, and identification of nutrition behaviors contributing to risk
• Discusses results of nutrition assessment with assigned individuals and site Supervisors/Managers identifying areas where the individual can decrease health risks
• Educates assigned individuals and site Supervisors/Managers in nutrition principles, dietary plan, food selection, and preparation using available resources including but not limited to: pamphlets, books, handouts, videos, web based resources, classes and others
• Establishes goals and objectives with assigned individuals and site Supervisors/Managers to meet the nutrition care plan
• Develops and implements plan of care and correlates plan with other healthcare professionals.
• Evaluates nutrition plan and provides follow-up as needed
• Trains residential staff on healthy cooking techniques and individual diet plans
• Documents nutrition care plans and progress into individual's medical records
• Plans and presents nutrition wellness programs based on needs of site and contract. This includes development of programs, presentation, and evaluation
• Consults with site nurses and Supervisors/Managers to determine individual's nutrition risk and needs
Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in nutrition or related field
• Three years’ experience as a registered dietitian in a clinical or residential setting, preferably in an OPWDD environment
• Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association (RD). If state has licensure, is licensed to practice in state of residence
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in public speaking and presentations
• Ability to counsel/teach in one on one or small group settings
http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Epilepsy--Pralid,-Inc/jobs/Dietician-32c1c08213df2fc7?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvciHISyk4u5XfAWcW25NRhs-TUkg58xfKAFJTkPkszJfd47HcYvyT1XLB5RCNt7zn_daPXZyFmA6xPoGobSvq54

Experienced Nutritionist
Floral Agency LLC - Bronx, NY
The following position is available immediately in a Long Term Care Facility in Bronx, NY.
Nutritionist (1 year experience preferred)
Requirements:
*Must have a current Nutritionist license
Additional Requirements:
*Physical (Dated Less that 6 months, with 2 Step PPD, Chest X-Ray (if positive PPD)
*Drug Screen less than 6 weeks old
*2 Professional Reference Letters
*2 Forms of ID (as stated on USCIS Tax Form I-9)
*Social Security Card
*Additional documents may be required
For immediate consideration, please complete our online application at:
www.FloralAgencyLLC.com<http://www.FloralAgencyLLC.com> then click on 'Careers'.
Interviews are scheduled in main office located in Bronx, New York.
MAIN: (718) 708-7444
FAX: (718) 708-7445

MSKCC
Nutrition Assoc
Added 02/12/2015
New York, NY
Service
Job ID: 2470
APPLY NOW
Share on linkedinShare on facebookShare on twitterMore Sharing Services
SHARE
Add To Job Cart
View Job Cart
Company Overview:

For over 130 years, the people of Memorial Sloan Kettering have been relentless pioneers in our single-minded focus on the prevention and cure of cancer. We are known for intensely innovative research that never stops, as well as for thoughtful, compassionate, and responsive patient care that treats the individual first.

Today, Memorial Sloan Kettering is the nation’s number one hospital in cancer care (U.S. News & World Report, 2014-15) because of our unified commitment to the people we serve. Find your life’s calling at a place that’s finding a better way.

Job Description:

Nutrition Associate

Main Function:

Responsible for taking “Room service meal orders “and processing requests within established timeframes.

• Responsibility 1: MEAL PROCESSING
• Takes meal orders and inputs data in Diet Office System.
• Reviews patients’ Diet Order to identify those who are eligible to participate in the Room Service Meal Delivery Program (e.g., patients not on NPO, clear liquid diets, tube feedings, etc.).
• Generates a Room Service Menu that is in compliance with patient’s prescribed diet.
• Generates list of patients who missed a meal from the Diet Office System, at the designated meal cut-off time.
• Responsibility 2: DATA ENTRY
• Maintains patients’ records to ensure all necessary information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Picks up Late Admission Menus and Diet Order changes from nursing station on assigned units at beginning of each meal service.
• Responsibility 3: MONITORING AND DOCUMENTATION
• Monitors and records all necessary information. Monitors and orders supplies to maintain par levels.
• Responsibility 4: SURVEILLANCE, PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF ENVIRONMENT
• Follows established safety precautions and sanitation procedures.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

• Minimum Education: High school or G.E.D.
• Minimum Experience: 1 Year
• Required Skills:
• Hotel/Hospitality Knowledge
• Computer Skills
• Clinical Dietetics (preferred)
• Ability to read, write and understand basic instructions

Closing:

MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.

Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- See more at: http://careers.mskcc.org/jobs/descriptions/nutrition-assoc-new-york-new-york-job-5124941#sthash.jXGHntxb.dpuf
http://careers.mskcc.org/jobs/descriptions/nutrition-assoc-new-york-new-york-job-5124941

Job Description

Job Title:
Coordinating Mgr - L A
Department:
WIC
Location:
Coney Island
Hire In Rate:
$36,933.00 (for employees new to HHC)
Job ID:
Salary Range: -
21246 $42,473.00 $81,342.00
Full/Part Time: Year
Full-Time
Pay Frequency:
Regular/Temporary:
Regular
Post Date:
02/12/2015 02/19/2015
Regular Shift: Any
Source of Funding: Grant Funded
Civil Service Classification: Non Competitive

Return to Previous Page

Marketing Statement
In its century of service, Coney Island Hospital has established its reputation for clinical excellence and culturally competent care. The hospital has been recognized for its clinical innovations in Primary Care, Adolescent Medicine, Nuclear Medicine and Emergency Services. The hospital's staff is as diverse as the patients they serve. Interpreter services can be provided at any time of the day or night in over 130 languages.
Job Description
• Complies with NYSDOH and USDA policies and procedures
• Identifies nutritional risk of WIC Participants and determines WIC participant eligibility
• Ensures NYSDOH Medical Referral form and Medical Documentation form meet NYSDOH policy standards
• Communicates with medical provider to advocate WIC participant nutritional needs
• Authorizes WIC food instruments in accordance to NYSDOH guidelines
• Utilizes Participant Centered Nutrition Services to counsel and facilitate nutrition based discussions with clients
• Operates the WICSIS computer system as per NYSDOH guidelines and ensures and secures WIC participant privacy and WICSIS password
• Implements “Loving Support” program for clients and employees
• Directs and supervises work of dietitians and breastfeeding peer counselors for breastfeeding activities
• Provides and documents appropriate referrals to other health and social services.
• Represents the WIC program professionally, at WIC program meetings, workshops, health fairs and community events.
• Participation in various health promotion activities involving the WIC program
• Participation in performance improvement activities.
• Conducts assessments of mothers and infants at high risk for breastfeeding complications and provides counseling to WIC clients either in person at clinics, or over the phone
• Issues and demonstrates using breast pump and monitors the Breastfeeding Program's inventory; ensures that accurate records are kept regarding the location and number of pumps
Minimum Qualifications
1. A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Public Health, Public Administration, Business Administration, Social Work, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counseling, and three (3) years of full-time experience in medically-oriented health care and medical support systems environment, two (2) years of which included experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity in such occupations as physical, occupational, inhalation, speech and audiology therapy or as Medical/Laboratory Technologist, Microbiologist (various specialties), Chemist (biochemist), Radiation and X-Ray Technician or three (3) years of responsible level experience in business management systems or general administration including two (2) years in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
2. A Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the disciplines listed in (1), and two (2) years of full-time experience as listed in (1), plus one (1) year experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity in occupations as listed in (1); or,
3. A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education and experience.

Note: Certification or licensure may be required.
Department Preferences
1. Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; or
2. A Baccalaureate or Master degree from an accredited college, or
3. Registration or eligibility for registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) as a Registered Dietitian.
4. IBCLC certification preferred or CLC certification with progress toward IBCLC certification.
5. Bilingual (Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Bengali, Uzbek, etc)
6. 35 hours per week (must be flexible for different sites)
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:

Coney Island Hospital
Human Resources Department
2601 Ocean Parkway Building 6
Brooklyn, NY 11235