Food Service Manager - Eating Disorder Treatment Center

Seeking talented and passionate individual - RD not necessary but a benefit - to direct meal program at outpatient private eating disorder treatment center.  Responsibilities include:

·       Menu planning

·       Menu development

·       Nutrition analysis

·       Formation of food service manual for organization

·       Food service budgeting

·       Weekly food shopping and inventory management

·       Meal preparation, portioning and meal service four evenings per week (2-3 hours per evening Monday through Thursday approx. 5:30-8pm)

·       Clean up of daily (4x per week) dinner meal service

Potential for growth within the organization.  Scheduled hours would be Monday through Thursday in the evenings to cover our dinner service.  All other work can be done from home with flexible timing.

Melissa Gerson, LCSW

Clinical Director

Columbus Park Collaborative and
Columbus Park Behavioral Health
210 Central Park South, Suite 1A
New York, New York 10019
Tel. 646.245.2021   Fax 646.530.8678
www.columbusparkcollaborative.com

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor of Nutrition

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College & The CUNY Graduate Center

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L:
Click here: LISTSERV 16.0 - Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the NFS-L List