2015 Summer Meals Webinar Series

Register Now and Join Our Upcoming 2015 Sessions!

=============

Happy SFSP Kids

Summer Meals:

Incorporating Local Foods

February 12th 2015

2:00pm to 3:00pm Eastern Time

Get the scoop on how to engage local producers and incorporate local foods into your Summer Meals menu.

Register Now!

Click here to register or copy paste the following link on your browser:

https://usdafnsocco.wufoo.com/forms/z1fz22yq15lwrhy/

SFSP Tribe Girls

=============

Food and Nutrition Service

USDA Logo

=============

=============

SFSP Tribe Girl

=============

Coming Up!

Summer Meals: SFSP 101 and How to Be A Summer Meals Champion

Tuesday, February 24th 2015

1:30pm to 2:30pm EST

Summer Meals: Engaging Faith Based Organizations

Wednesday, February 25th 2015

4:00pm to 5:00pm EST

Summer Meals: A Win-Win-Win for Children, Families and Seniors

Thursday, March 5th 2015

2:00pm to 3:00pm EST

Access our full 2015 Summer Meals Webinars recorded webcasts here!

This email was sent to sak2@of: USDA Food and Nutrition Service · 3101 Park Center Drive · Alexandria, VA 22302 · 800-439-1420