Please see below.

Dear OHIP Advisory Board Members and Friends:

The on-line OHIP deadline for the 2015 summer is due next Friday, February 20! The application is available on our OHIP website: http://aoec.org/ohip/.

We need your help spreading the word, especially to local universities where our 8 OHIP sites are located: SF Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, Marshfield (WI), Boston, New Orleans, and New York City. Please disseminate the attached (and below) recruitment flyer.

During our Board meeting in November at APHA we discussed the possibility of national unions funding our students and the OHIP infrastructure/staff. Please see my 12/4/14 email for details and follow-up by Board Members to inquire/request funding. If you have information about funding for this summer (or beyond), please let our OHIP Team (cc’d) know ASAP.

Thanks in advance for helping us outreach for our 2015 OHIP summer and providing continuous support.

(Don’t forget to send me any OHS job openings, fellowships, events, etc. that you want to publicize so I can send the info to our OHIP alumni group.)

Many Thanks,
Sarah Jacobs

Sarah Jacobs, MPH
Program Coordinator
UCLA-Labor Occupational Safety & Health Program (LOSH)
www.losh.ucla.edu<http://www.losh.ucla.edu/>
National Program Coordinator
Occupational Health Internship Program (OHIP)
www.aoec.org/ohip<http://www.aoec.org/ohip>
Phone: 310-295-8273<tel:310-295-8273>
"Like Us" on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/aoecohip>

Working 60% time - Tuesday through Thursday
[cid:image001.png@01D046C2.B602C920]