Please see below.

From: Kristy Medina [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:35 AM
To: Martha Crum
Subject: Volunteer opportunity for students

Dr. Crum-

Hope this email finds you are well!

My name is Kristy, I am a volunteer at New York Presbyterian's HEAL Program and a student at Brooklyn College's MPH program as well. I am emailing you to see if you could distribute the following opportunity accordingly throughout your master's program at Hunter College. The HEAL program here at NYP is very popular among nursing students as it allows for patient-volunteer interaction in the waiting rooms of our pediatric clinics.

I have attached a one page document describing the program and a flyer that further describes the requirements and the benefits of being involved in our volunteer program.

Thank you in advance for your time, consideration, and assistance!

Kindest regards,
Kristy Medina