The Nutrition Club at Hunter College is happy to host its own Wellness Fair at the Silberman Campus next week.

Thank you!

Claudia Yannaco

"The Nutrition Club at Hunter College is pleased to invite the entire Silberman Campus to our Wellness Fair on

Wednesday, March 3rd in the campus lobby from 12pm to 2pm.

Come join us to learn about a number of health and nutrition topics such as Mindful Eating and Weekly Meal Prep or how to Take the Stress out of Eating!

Additionally, you can analyze your body composition and get pointers on healthy ranges for BMI and other indices.

We look forward to welcoming all students and faculty at our event!"

Claudia Yannaco, BS
MS, DPD Candidate, Program in Nutrition & Food Sciences
CUNY School of Public Health
tel: (914) 819-2825