From: Katie Hastings [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:20 PM
To: Sphpro Mailbox
Subject: Mentoring Opportunity at Hunter College

Hello Ayman,

My name is Katie Hastings and I am the National Program Coordinator for Hunter College’s Eye to Eye chapter.

Eye to Eye is the only national mentoring movement that pairs college students with reading, writing, and math based learning disabilities and/or ADHD with eighth graders at Wagner Middle school that are similarly labeled.

Every week, from 11:15-12:15 PM, Hunter College students go to Wagner Middle school and do art projects with the middle schoolers using a curriculum that addresses topics such as metacognition, short term and long term goals, self advocacy skills, and more!

We are looking for Hunter college students that are interested in mentoring for Eye to Eye this semester and wanted to know if you could send our flyer out to your listserv! I have attached the flyer to the email that contains more information. If you have any questions or concerns for me, feel free to email me and let me know. Thank you so much, have a great day!

--

Katie Hastings

National Program Coordinator

Eye to Eye National
a mentoring movement for different thinkers
1430 Broadway, Suite 602 New York, NY 10018
p 212-537-4429 | c 646-715-2130 | f 480-393-5416
w eyetoeyenational.org