Please see below and attached.

From: Kira Cohenmilo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 6, 2015 at 2:35 PM
To: attiqa mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Greenmarket Volunteer Opportunity

Hi Attiqa,

As you know I’ve recently taken over for Samantha Hill with GrowNYC as the new Youth Education Coordinator with Greenmarkets.  She recommended that I reach out to you all with job or volunteer opportunities as they arise here at Greenmarkets.  I’m hoping that’s still the case?

I am currently seeking volunteers for the Spring, starting April 1st, and was hoping you could post the volunteer listing I’ve attached to your students?  I know it’s a bit early but I wanted to have a group orientation and mock greenmarket tour by mid-March after the volunteers have been interviewed by me and completed their general Greenmarket orientation.

Thank you for your help!

Kira

Kira Cohen-Milo
Greenmarket Youth Ed Coordinator