Hey Pre-dents!

This is your president, Bobby! I want to personally and cordially welcome all new members to the Pre-dental society (PDS) of Hunter College!  This is a brief message to inform all of you that on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 from 1-3pm in TH 112, we will be holding our monthly meeting to discuss upcoming events, our monthly volunteer activity and to hear out any suggestions or opinions for the PDS.

Also, please take advantage of the impression program opportunities at both, SUNY StonyBrook School of Dental Medicine AND Columbia University School of Dental Medicine.  The emails for registration were sent a few moments ago.  You will also find an email concerning the dental school recruitment fair in Boston this upcoming March.

**Lastly, for those of you who are interested in volunteering at the NY hospital of Queens dental unit, you are required to come during the meeting on Wednesday to pick up your paper application from the director of shadowing.

That is all!

Have a warm and wonderful day and do NOT forget to brush! :)

Bobby

--
[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]
Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown