2015 Go Red For Women Luncheon

Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Time:  7:00AM - 2:30 PM
Location: Hilton - Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10019
Dress Code: RED, business attire
AHA Contact: Justine Kim - Cell Phone: 201)575-2356
**breakfast and lunch will be provided**

There will be a brief Luncheon Volunteer Training via phone conference on February 25th from 6PM to 6:45PM. If you aren't available at this time, please don't hesitate to email me.

Conference Call Dial in: 877-953-1128

Guest Passcode: 756-3288
For any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you, AHA Volunteers!
[cid:image001.png@01D04B97.86B99AC0]