From: Kim McFarlane
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Upcoming Event from Hunter Alum

Please read below.

From: Samantha Teece [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:58 AM
To: Marlene Adelle

Good afternoon,

My name is Samantha and I am a former Hunter MPH / DI student. I am currently a Diabetes Program Coordinator at a cultural organization called the American Indian Community House. We serve the American Indian / Alaska Native population, and hope to increase awareness about the Urban Indian population by way of working with CUNY student groups.

We are hosting a National Nutrition Month / Native American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day event this coming Saturday, March 21st from 1-4 PM. There will be interactive activities and great giveaways, and we would love to invite students and faculty at Brooklyn College!

At Hunter, we have a Nutrition and Health ListServ - is there a communication avenue that we could send this flyer through to conduct a mass invitation? Please let me know if you can be of assistance - we are very excited how this event is coming together and hope you can be there to see it!

Thanks a ton; I look forward to your response!
Sam

--
Samantha Teece, MPH, RDN, CDN
Diabetes Program Coordinator