Please see below.

From: Laurie Vokes-Jackson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:30 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Open positions at the American Cancer Society

Hello Attiqa –

It was nice seeing you at last week’s Alumni event – thanks again for putting it together!

Below are links to the two positions that I have open on my team.  Would you be able to send this along to the list serve for Hunter alumni?.

Health Systems Manager, Hospital (Queens/Brooklyn): https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_acs/internal/en-us/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=47165&localeCode=en-us

Health System Manager, Hospital – Bilingual; Chinese-English preferred. (Flushing):

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_acs/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=44136&localeCode=en-us

Interested individuals should apply directly through the cancer.org website – by using the link provided.

Thanks!

Laurie Vokes-Jackson, MPH | Senior Manager, Hospital Systems

Eastern Division | American Cancer Society, Inc.

132 W 32nd St

New York, NY 10001

Phone: 212.237.3903 | Mobile: 917.816.8349

cancer.org | 1.800.227.2345

http://lnimages.cancer.org/images/facebook.jpg http://lnimages.cancer.org/images/twitter.jpg http://lnimages.cancer.org/images/youtube.jpg http://lnimages.cancer.org/images/linkedin.jpg

http://lnimages.cancer.org/images/acs-emailsig-255x51_V2.png            http://lnimages.cancer.org/images/BBB_no_tagline_rgb_sm.jpg

This message (including any attachments) is intended exclusively for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain proprietary, protected, or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);