Dear fellow students,

Our next Lunch & Learn is this Thursday April 2 at noon to 1pm, Silberman 331. We will provide lunch for about 25, first come first serve; so no need to RSVP. Just come join us for an hour of learning together.

Our presenter will be Joe Ugoretz, Associate Dean--Teaching, Learning and Technology at Macaulay Honors College – speaking about a timely topic: electronic portfolios, how they were implemented at Macaulay Honors College and benefits of such tool.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Sergio

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);