Please see below.

From: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 3:43 PM
To: "Ingram, Sara" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, attiqa mirza <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Participants Needed for a Research Project

Hi Sara and Attiqa -

My name is Nandini Shroff and I am a graduate student in the CUNY School of Public Health at the Graduate Center in New York. As part of my qualitative research coursework, I am required to conduct a small qualitative research project. For this project, I am exploring the factors that impact access and use of sexual and reproductive health services particularly in the South Asian population. I am currently recruiting South Asian women to participate in this study. I have included additional study details below. Would it be possible for you to distribute this information on your listserv or to members of your association?

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

Best,

Nandini

Study Information

I would like to invite you to participate in a study that seeks to identify the enablers and barriers that influence which sexual and reproductive health services South Asian women access and use. You may participate if you are a South Asian female and at least 18 years old.

If you would be willing to be participate in an online group discussion, please contact me, Nandini Shroff, at (646) 530-0727 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Participants will be asked a series of open-¡©ended questions, and the online group discussion will take anywhere from 60 to 75 minutes. You will also be asked to complete a brief demographic questionnaire.

Talking about sexual and reproductive health can be very personal. As such, all identifying information about you will be completely confidential throughout all phases of this study. This means that your name will never be recorded or used, and that no one, aside from me, will ever know that it was you who participated in the study.

I hope that you are willing and able to participate! Please feel free to forward this information to anyone who you think might be interested in participating.